Page 1 of 2
So I guess the original thread died out in 2013, but I thought it would be cool to start a new one. This thread is about the small tricks that can improve day to day living.

Original page: click

If this catches on, I'll make a new one because I can't access the original. So let's hear your small tricks, UG.
oh shit, I remember that
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
1. If you sprinkle while you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat. (chrismendiola)
Last edited by chrismendiola at Mar 29, 2016,
Quote by BladeSlinger
oh shit, I remember that

it started to get kind of trolly at a point, but the concept was pretty tight
As a Christian I should probably promote against this sort of stuff, but I've noticed it works:

-The cashier will often forget to scan the items you put on the bottom rack of the shopping cart, like dog food or fertilizer. If they call you out on it, tell them you forgot.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

-The cashier will often forget to scan the items you put on the bottom rack of the shopping cart, like dog food or fertilizer. If they call you out on it, tell them you forgot.

-Steal things
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yes.

Though I don't have a dog or need fertilizer so it's ok for me to say it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

vinegar and water is a great cheap cleaning agent
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Joshua Garcia
As a Christian I should probably promote against this sort of stuff, but I've noticed it works:

hahaha I like this one. I'll make a new page probably tomorrow. I've got tests this week so I've got to study
Quote by bible
31. Don't eat before you go drinking if you want get drunk REALLY easily. (batman187)

rookie mistake
if your thirsty try drinkin water
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
don't do today what you can do tomorrow
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
don't do today what you can do tomorrow

Life motto
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by The_Blode
A reading from the book of Mama Garcia "The Pony thread was liberated from the clutches of the mods and JC and his men gathered once more...they resumed exactly where they left off...grazing in the beauty of each other's company...with love and MLP."
Idk what you're talking about. I'm the only beautiful thing to happen to that thread.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by The_Blode
A reading from the book of Mama Garcia "The Pony thread was liberated from the clutches of the mods and JC and his men gathered once more...they resumed exactly where they left off...grazing in the beauty of each other's company...with love and MLP."

And lo! They were hidden where none could gaze upon their works.
What the hell man I never shunned you. True, I did say I didn't want to read foot stuff if it started coming up but it's not like I said don't post in there. I do know how to ignore people after all.

Stop making me out to be some bully. Geez.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by The_Blode
^ "the Blode attempted to find solace in the Pony MLP thread...but JC exhibited concern for his people and shunned the Blode back into the badlands...the Blode's stay was shortlived in the MLP even though JC's disciples gave him somewhat of a warm welcome...Blode was forced back into the pit of the Chat Thread where he wrestled with his own sanity at the mercy of ETR's jabs"

"man Lyle is a dick" sayeth the Lord
I'm sure Lyle is a pretty able chemist, engaging in fields I wouldn't dream to have the capacity to understand. He's just a bit shit when it comes to other stuff.
Quote by The_Blode
^ I thought you and EndTheRapture51 were like intellectual equals and are part of some smart brotherhood? It's like you guys always descend into this totally intelligent argument and at the end of it congratulate each other for how well they put their point across...although I never get deep into it...I watch from the stands...so you're not actually friends or what? lol

It is possible to be friends with someone and for that person to still be a dickhead.

That's the relationship me and my best friend in school had.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Disagree. How can you be friends without #banter?

Being friends with dicks despite not being a dick makes me feel like a badass.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by The_Blode
"From the book of Rab" ameen.

No.

Quote by The_Blode
" Blode tried to understand the friendship complex...Rab spoke to him and explained the concept of banter amoung friends and it's vital necessity...Blode took heed of these words and is going to call his so called friends d**kheads for the banter"

Please only do this if the friend is actually a dickhead and is aware of that fact.

Otherwise karma.

This thread quickly turned into The Book of Blode......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by The_Blode
^ seems contrary to the whole friendship paradigm for friends to insult each other and dig at each other...

Not necessarily. Maybe saying something vulgar creates an intimate space for some people. As in, "we understand that we're the only people who can acceptably say this to one another".

Quote by i_lovemetallica
This thread quickly turned into The Book of Blode......

Prolly better than what was intended anyway.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Mar 30, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Prolly better than what was intended anyway.

True....the old thread was akin to the Mos Eisley spaceport.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I wanted to be Princess Leia on Jabba's barge
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Too bad, you would've made a fantastic late-era Han.

Cuz he's dead LOL

Snape kills Dumbledore you spoiler revealing jerk

ily Ali
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Isopropanol is effective for removing capsaicin but is not recommended for oral use.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Isopropanol is effective for removing capsaicin but is not recommended for oral use.

Isn't milk similarly effective?
if ur pore try getting a job and earning money instead of asking for it
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by The_Blode at #33902075
Marc 'trowzaa' Chapman

what the fuck are you on about

do you think i share a name with the guy who killed john lennon
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by The_Blode at #33902091
^ I couldn't think of a surname so I just threw in Chapman as it's the only guy I know with the fiirst name Marc lol no offence though dude...it's purely for the fictional bible...if that is your name...I will immediately delete it...it was a total random thing though...

you're just being weird though

what you're doing is not the UG Bible at all

it's just weird
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2