here it goes... first the malekko tremi bought it for like $60 off of reverb, i just bought it because it was cheap. i really like it. its nice that the LED flashes with the speed. has a good overall range of controls, i think there is a trim pot or two on the back. but i dunno, i haven't needed to check. its on my rockerverb rig ATM.

next... we have a cmatmods brownie. again like $70 off reverb, figured for that cheap i can't go wrong. and its nice overall. it can be ran at 9v and 18v, i prefer it at 9v. it is a little picky on amps, it liked my musicman over my oranges. there isn't as much output as i thought there would be, but it has more than enough. i must say that it is on the 'compressed' side of things, maybe a little too much.

finally... the cmatmods phaser. it was $82 or $83 again off of reverb. i fucking LOVE it. it is the end-all of phasers for me. awesome range, the volume control is very nice to have on there. i have yet to understand why people buy MXR phase 90's and the like. night and day (i did own a phase 90 a few years ago). it is just flat glorious.

thanks all and .
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Awesome! That Brownie looks tasty, is it a "Marshall-in-a-box" pedal? I've been looking for a new od to try, to compliment my Suhr Riot so it doesn't have to have a lotta gain.

I sold my Phase 90 recently, I just use an M9 for fx now, but I loved the simplicity of the Phase 90. I never used a phaser too much until I got the Phase 90 in a trade. With other phasers I tweak 'em too much and lose my mojo, with the mxr I just kick it on and set the speed "in the ballpark" and go. No tweaking cause there's nothing to tweak, and imo they sound great.

Anyways, HNPsD!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
^ yeah i think it's a BSIAB (DIY circuit I think).

Nice haul.

To be fair, i use the MXR one because it cost about half as much as the CMatMods one here EDIT: and yeah also the handiness of it like lucky1978 said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ yeah i think it's a BSIAB (DIY circuit I think).

Nice haul.

To be fair, i use the MXR one because it cost about half as much as the CMatMods one here EDIT: and yeah also the handiness of it like lucky1978 said.

Thanks!I know what you mean with the cost difference, but to me it is worth it. I figure that this way I will have it forever, and won't be buying something cheap and then upgrading later. Yeah the brownie is a brown type thing.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
very nice.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Looks to me like you're preparing for 2017's BotB by buying a bunch of skinny pedals...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
nice . i guess i'll look more into that phaser as i love phasers. my Deltalab is still #1 on my board but i also like my EH Small Stone for certain sounds. haven't owned an MXR for years but they do have a nice phase sound despite the simple control.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Looks to me like you're preparing for 2017's BotB by buying a bunch of skinny pedals...

Bring it on bitches. Haha lol.

I have bought six or seven pedals since the BOTB started.

I am taking a break from pedals to buy a bunch of tubes. I will probably spend $400 on tubes in the next month or two, as i have some amps in need.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
cmatmods butah and signa are where its at with them! i think their rat clone may have been decent.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by monwobobbo
nice . i guess i'll look more into that phaser as i love phasers. my Deltalab is still #1 on my board but i also like my EH Small Stone for certain sounds. haven't owned an MXR for years but they do have a nice phase sound despite the simple control.

yeah i like the small stone too- sounds a bit different from the mxr but also nice.

Quote by trashedlostfdup
Thanks!I know what you mean with the cost difference, but to me it is worth it. I figure that this way I will have it forever, and won't be buying something cheap and then upgrading later. Yeah the brownie is a brown type thing.

yeah i know. here the stuff is a good bit dearer, "even" the mxr stuff here is dear enough that it's not really in the "cheap" category like it is in the USA.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?