http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-apple-next-steps-20160330-story.html

Apple turned a matter of national security into a marketing move so they can go fornicate themselves IMHO.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lol
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ayy lmao

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I think they should tell Apple how they did it, in effect making Apple look like even bigger dick bags.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
"National security" lol, yah okay. This is a good outcome. The FBI can go to hell.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by RCA1186
I think they should tell Apple how they did it, in effect making Apple look like even bigger dick bags.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Apple turned a matter of national security into a marketing move so they can go fornicate themselves IMHO.

These are dumb. If anything from a "national security" POV, it makes the FBI look like shitlords. They were able to crack this encryption and get the possibly vital information months ago. Instead they decided to drag out a protracted legal battle with a technology company to get them to write software that would undermine the privacy protections put in place to help US, the consumers. Software which they didn't even need for the one case they 'supposedly' wanted to use it for. but yeah, fuck apple /s
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Mar 30, 2016,
What's this? The government knew how to crack it all along? They don't want to give the solution to Apple because of "security" concerns? Water is wet?

This isn't as huge a loss to Apple as some are stating, though. They held their position (for whatever reasons or motivations) and are now pursuing the business that attacked them.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa