Page 1 of 2
lololol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I read that the two possible ways they could have done it were 1) exploiting a bug that few people knew about. Possibly one they paid someone a lot of money to tell them about or 2) that they just removed the Memory chip and copied it to a machine that would allow them to run a brute force attack.
Just goes to show that the FBI didn't want apples help they wanted the legal precedent
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Sometimes my niece puts her shoes on the other feet and my sister tells her that she has banana feet.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Gatecrasher53

Just goes to show that the FBI didn't want apples help they wanted the legal precedent

ding ding ding
Quote by Gatecrasher53
exploiting a bug that few people knew about

i'm not sure such a thing exists
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
This is wonderful. I really hope the FBI does not disclose anything to smug, self-righteous, shitty Apple Corp.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
I read that the two possible ways they could have done it were 1) exploiting a bug that few people knew about. Possibly one they paid someone a lot of money to tell them about or 2) that they just removed the Memory chip and copied it to a machine that would allow them to run a brute force attack.

Well, just wait and see if an Apple employee unexpectedly retires and buys a Caribbean island.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Pastafarian96

If people used more descriptive titles we wouldn't have this dilemma
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I would want them to disclose it purely outta the precedent. Fuck Apple, they can sell pure gold and paternal appreciation for chump change and I wouldn't even go near it. But gov'ts shouldn't be able to force a tech company into helping them break into phones, nor should they exploit security features and not tell that tech company about it. That shit's sketchy as fuckk

I know there is disagreement over whether this is the truth of what happened with apple, but it doesn't exactly matter. It's become a case of the public narrative trumping the truth: if we all believe that companies should be free from hazardous gov't interference, if we believe that privacy matters in free society, what the fuck are we doing letting them undermine personal tools of privacy?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Mar 30, 2016,
now the rubber band is on the other claw!
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by theogonia777 at #33901882
Sometimes my niece puts her shoes on the other feet and my sister tells her that she has banana feet.

Are we just going to pretend this didn't happen?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I would want them to disclose it purely outta the precedent. Fuck Apple, they can sell pure gold and paternal appreciation for chump change and I wouldn't even go near it. But gov'ts shouldn't be able to force a tech company into helping them break into phones, nor should they exploit security features and not tell that tech company about it. That shit's sketchy as fuckk

I know there is disagreement over whether this is the truth of what happened with apple, but it doesn't exactly matter. It's become a case of the public narrative trumping the truth: if we all believe that companies should be free from hazardous gov't interference, if we believe that privacy matters in free society, what the fuck are we doing letting them undermine personal tools of privacy?

exactly this.
Quote by crupez5
Are we just going to pretend this didn't happen?

Yes.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

On the other hand, when The Fappening 2: This Time It's Actually Decent Quality Pics happens, we can blame the FBI.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Baby Joel
now the rubber band is on the other claw!

I immediately thought of this when I read the title
it's all just water under the fridge

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Looks like the monkey's out of the bottle finally
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1699807

once again the old has been left in the dust by the young

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
An agency that is funded by the governed, for security purposes, that does not disclose its findings in any way to the concerned parties that have a duty to improve their defense measures for the millions of people that are affected by them,

does not care about security.
Quote by Fat Lard
An agency that is funded by the governed, for security purposes, that does not disclose its findings in any way to the concerned parties that have a duty to improve their defense measures for the millions of people that are affected by them,

An agency that is funded by the people, having developed a method of acquiring information from terrorists, that discloses such information against the interests of national security

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
mine's better get rekt
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
mine's better get rekt

I'd give your protestation more credence if you had better taste in politicians...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
An agency that is funded by the people, having developed a method of acquiring information from terrorists, that discloses such information against the interests of national security

Le terrorists! They're hear to protect you! Go back to bed, America, your government is in control. Go back to bed, America, your government is in control.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/12/10749806/encryption-debate-fbi-terrorism-going-dark
Quote by Fat Lard

I don't have a problem with strong encryption availability, and have it available to me should the need ever arise.

I also don't have a problem with the Feds trying (and sometimes succeeding) in cracking it.

That's the way of the world. Companies and nations threw up firewalls to control access. We responded with proxies. Feds cracked down on various file sharing schemes, enter torrents. Feds start monitoring torrents, someone creates an anonymizer etc.

There are other, even better examples. Hell, we've even created our own currency!

It's not nearly the crisis anyone is pretending it is.
Charles Darwin
hmmm yes on one hand theres the question of security but on the other hand theres the question of freedom where is the balance very interesting if you ask me
Quote by Rossenrot
hmmm yes on one hand theres the question of security but on the other hand theres the question of freedom where is the balance very interesting if you ask me

It's the same question as the 2nd amendment issue really.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
It's the same question as the 2nd amendment issue really.

Basically, you should need a license to concealed carry an iPhone?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Basically, you should need a license to concealed carry an iPhone?

If the pen is mightier than the sword, surely the iPhone is mightier than the firearm?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

very true. i work in the security industry and can say without a doubt that only fools would give this info out. as long as it stays with the gov't and isn't used for wrong purposes then it's all good. the FBI shouldn't have even said they hacked the phone.

just ask the families of people killed by terrorists whether keeping phones info totally locked is more important the life of their loved ones.
Quote by Arby911
If the pen is mightier than the sword, surely the iPhone is mightier than the firearm?

makes u think
Quote by theogonia777

this isn't an apples and bananas argument
Quote by monwobobbo
as long as it stays with the gov't and isn't used for wrong purposes then it's all good.
eeeeeehhhhh
Quit discussing the topic and spam me some more euphemisms.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Rebel Scum
FBI didn't even crack it, they paid some hired geeks to do it for them.

Doesn't really matter. The FBI has a way to do it now and Apple doesn't know what it is. Nor should they know after acting like self-righteous pricks.
Page 1 of 2