if i could figure out how to get a picture on here i would lol

just finished building my pedalboard,
I've got a few pedals but nothing special, however i want to get a few pedals to fill up my board.
So far i have:

cry baby wah
bad monkey overdrive
marshall bb2 overdrive
zoom g3 multi fx

The zoom g3 is great for reverbs and delays so i think i'll be keeping that for now, however i'm looking for some other effects to fill up my board.

As a reference point, I'm into johnny greenwood, tom morello, john frusciante, matt bellamy.

any ideas on what i should be spending my cash on to cover as many of those sounds as possible?
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke
Seconded on the whammy. Greenwood also uses one pretty often. I think you're pretty set for the rest. A phaser or a chorus is also always nice to have in my opinion. If the G3 can't do more than 1 effect at a time (I'm not familiar with it), a Strymon Flint could be nice. It has an amazing reverb and you'd have a tremolo as well.
Quote by I K0nijn I
Seconded on the whammy. Greenwood also uses one pretty often. I think you're pretty set for the rest. A phaser or a chorus is also always nice to have in my opinion. If the G3 can't do more than 1 effect at a time (I'm not familiar with it), a Strymon Flint could be nice. It has an amazing reverb and you'd have a tremolo as well.

I love my G3!
it can have upto 6 effects simultaneously but i'm not a big fan of the modulation and distortion effects on it. On the other hand the reverbs and delays can't be faulted.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke
The G3 can do the Whammy, I have mine set to. Get an expression pedal and only push it halfway in. I use a simple piano on-off pedal.

The G3 has reasonably nice modulation effects, but you may want individual stompboxes for that. However, I set the G3 to have multiple patches for what kind of sound I need, rather than having to turn on/off stompboxes. So you could have a patch for chorus, another for tremolo, phaser, etc.
Quote by diabolical
Tremolo/chorus pedals would be nice, some phaser. For trem/chorus I like Voodoolabs, phaser - EH Small stone is nice.

i have the voodoo labs trem (4 knob) and i really like it. however i like my malekko just as much if not better and it is smaller, and you can get one for $60 on reverb if you look. the main draw to the voodoo labs trem to me is that ability to adjust the slope.

buy this: https://reverb.com/item/1625940-cmatmods-tremoglo

for chorus i have a cmatmods chorus that i love, as well as another malekko chorus. both are excellent, however the cmatmods has an insanely wide range of parameters.

i just got a cmatmods phaser and it is pretty sweet. best out there for $80. IMO.

and yes, i am a malekko and cmatmods junkie. mixed with a little fulltone and pigtronix and zvex. lol
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/