WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
why is her friend dressed like a fabulous inspector gadget
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils at #33903172

Why not
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
While Americans bash each other over superficial issues of right vs. left or Islam vs. Christianity or white vs. black — those at the top, get richer, more powerful, and more tyrannical.
We have been divided, and we are now being conquered — and political correctness and racism have served as the catalysts.

lmao

Quote by WCPhils

Holy shit.
Quote by mattedbird
that guy seems like he's explained this before

I'm surprised he's managed to explain it to himself, let alone other people.
Free Ali
oh man WHY would I read youtube comments. Why do I always do this to myself

That bitch needs to go back to the Plantation!

rude white boy shes the original women she can do what she wants

I think she wanted to fuck him. she likes the grungy white dick.
cultural appropriation is not a new thing nor does it stem from being "PC"

oh em jesus
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by WCPhils at #33903172

He shouldn't be dressing like a cyborg if he isn't a cyborg.
Quote by MeTallIcA313

nah let those dang robots go back to the factory coats are worn by all peoples of all builds birthed or made
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33903203
#SaveCyborgCulture

anyway, his hair is shit and she seems like an awful person to be around
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's just hair what's the big deal, gosh darn it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by bradulator
Cultures are meant to be appropriated.

Also yeah this.

Dreadlocks may be a terrible example, but Imma fuck up your culture with impunity. I'll dip my kimchi in hummus then wrap it in a fajita.
Quote by bradulator at #33903222

where is bob when you need him smh
___

Quote by The_Blode
The hair part isn't even a big deal. Don't people of all races change their hairs all of the time with perms and hair straighteners and whatnot?

The slam poetry moves have got to go though
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Also yeah this.

Dreadlocks may be a terrible example, but Imma fuck up your culture with impunity. I'll dip my kimchi in hummus then wrap it in a fajita.

wow problematic much?
How'd he not smack her.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by neidnarb11890
wow misogynist much?

Can't be misogynist if I dunno how xe self-identifies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
By the looks of it the guy is locking his hair using the natural/neglect method and because his hair is so short its taking him a while to achieve what most people would even call 'dreadlocks'. Give it time and his locks will look great.

Quote by Fat Lard
The hair part isn't even a big deal. Don't people of all races change their hairs all of the time with perms and hair straighteners and whatnot?

People against non-blacks with locks will argue that because it is apparently looked down upon for black folks to have 'dreadlocks' it is wrong that non-blacks should have locks as a fashion statement. Here is where it doesn't really add up though, because it seems that many people both black and white hate locked hair for either how it looks or because they've been misled into thinking they MUST be dirty, whether or not it is a black person or white person wearing matted hair, the hairstyle is super polarizing.

Both white people and black people often share the same opinion that locked hair regardless of the skin colour of the person wearing them MUST be dirty. The appropriation argument has very little weight because of the history of the human race and the fact that hair will bloody lock if you don't brush it or cut it, and the argument that its OK for whites to been seen as cool for having them but bad if you're black is also one of the most bullshit arguments i've ever heard.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
dreadlocks? what is this, a slave boat?

Quote by bradulator

To be honest I don't think anybody can have a real answer on whether cultures should be "kept" or "appropriated" or "evolved".
Culture changes, that's a fact. How can you justify some kinds of changes being okay and others not?

In nature, do you judge certain types of invasion or evolution and not others? For instance, if snakes from Australia go to Asia and start reproducing there, do you judge it negatively? Why would you?

EDIT: Anyways why are college people on the US such idiots?
Actually the whole culture surrounding this (in the US, on the internet, etc) is so shitty. People being angry, idiots, and being general shitlords overall regarding all these "social" issues. Maybe they should "culturally appropriate" common sense and kindness
Last edited by gonzaw at Mar 31, 2016,
Quote by gonzaw

EDIT: Anyways why are college people on the US such idiots?
Actually the whole culture surrounding this (in the US, on the internet, etc) is so shitty. People being angry, idiots, and being general shitlords overall regarding all these "social" issues. Maybe they should "culturally appropriate" common sense and kindness

But if the US culturally appropriated Canada then the US would be Canada and Canada would be pissed making Canada the new US
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Page 1 of 5