I picked up a Big Muff today, have always wanted one. being a big jack white/white stripes fan im really digging it so far. now to save up for a whammy iv. Put all the settings to about 2 o'clock. Slowly but surely trying to build up a pedal board. I find if i put the jet cities crunch to about 2-3 and turn the volume up it works pretty good for the tone i was hoping to achieve.

Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
So it's a success in your tone quest? Awesome!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I've never tried a Big Muff I didn't like. Gotta love the gigantic box too! HNPD!

I would suggest removing the electronics and tying the housing to your car bumper and driving for a couple blocks. Then, hammer it back into shape and put the guts back in. A Big Muff looks awkard when its shiny and pristine. Maybe its just me, lol.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
I've never tried a Big Muff I didn't like. Gotta love the gigantic box too!

Unless you're low on pedalboard space

But yeah, Muffs are wonderful boxes of noise that never really disappoints, HNPD
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
nice

and yeah a little bit of crunch out of the amp will smooth out dirt pedals. that's generally how i prefer to do it if i'm using pedals for most of my distortion.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks guys.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Mine's a Russian, too.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Hell yeah
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A