Damn son...

Any clips yet? Looks like it would sound brutal.

EDIT:

DAT WOULD SOUND TEH BROOTZ
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale
Been lookin' at one- nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Delivering the brootz

So far I recorded this solo with it @ 1:44 (guitar- pedal - clean amp sim):
http://www.kompoz.com/music/collaboration/575367/file/654634/1

Surprisingly it is not as brootz as the facelift, it has a bit tamer tonality of a 5150 if you will, very responsive eq, I think these guys would probably make a killing if they did a parametric eq pedal, this baby really purrs with little eq changes.

I'll try to post something a bit more brootz with it tonight.
Last edited by diabolical at Mar 31, 2016,
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yep- sounds like fun!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The look is definitely the brootz...it might be kinda like the Adam Levine of distortion pedals though...when you see the tats you expect the guy to bust out some Sepultura and yet you hear a crooning cockatiel

Well, not quite...but it is a bit tame for the looks.