Feels weird to be here, it's probably been at least 6 years.

With Pendulum returning soon I'm hyped af for that legendary DnB band, and I wanna do something similar but a bit heavier.

Therefore, I'm looking for any of the following:
Guitarist / MIDI guitarist
Bassist
Vocalist (scream, clean, or both)
Drummer / finger drummer
Another fellow producer
A player of any instruments not listed here that you think could contribute to the project.

Curious about what this music would theoretically sound like? Look up Self vs Self by Pendulum ft. In Flames.

Curious what my stuff sounds like? My latest song "Relapse" is kind of.my pilot for this project. (Note that we'll have a separate Soundcloud page & alias for the project) https://soundcloud.com/astroreign

Interest and wanna get started? Email me at astroreignofficial@gmail.com

Thank you, and good night.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at May 15, 2016,
Do you know You and What Army? I'm ready to start a band in this style if that's what you're looking for (DnB Metal). I'm ready to be the bassist of this band, and I'll switch to MIDI guitar when I can afford one.
Quote by noobkid210
Do you know You and What Army? I'm ready to start a band in this style if that's what you're looking for (DnB Metal). I'm ready to be the bassist of this band, and I'll switch to MIDI guitar when I can afford one.

Actually yeah, that's exactly the type of group I'd like to be in... just without all the cheesyness.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I can do vocals (my heavy ones are stronger than my cleans), and I write in a range of instruments - though my main one is drums.
And that song is pretty awesome~
Hey sorry for the late reply guys! If you wanna shoot me an email so we can discuss some details that'd be great.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy