I am currently using a Godlyke Power All adapter with a 5 way daisy chain and will be getting a 8 way chain soon. The adapter has 2000 milliamps. I am able to power my Boss Blues Driver, Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker, Ibanez DL-10 Delay, Line 6 Verbzilla, and my JamMan Solo looper with little noise.

I will be adding an Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork and I want to put my VOX wah pedal back on.

Do you think this adapter will be able to handle the two extra pedals? If not, would the Truetone One-Spot adapter be better? Or any other(non-expensive) options to power 7 pedals.
I play guitar.
Just my own anecdotal evidence but here it goes. I had a similar 1spot style power supply plus Daisy chain. It worked fairly well until I hit about 6 pedals and started to get hum. I found a BBE supa-charger used for under $40. I'd look into an isolated power supply used for cheap instead.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Quote by TheWho2
I am currently using a Godlyke Power All adapter with a 5 way daisy chain and will be getting a 8 way chain soon. The adapter has 2000 milliamps. I am able to power my Boss Blues Driver, Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker, Ibanez DL-10 Delay, Line 6 Verbzilla, and my JamMan Solo looper with little noise.

I will be adding an Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork and I want to put my VOX wah pedal back on.

Do you think this adapter will be able to handle the two extra pedals? If not, would the Truetone One-Spot adapter be better? Or any other(non-expensive) options to power 7 pedals.

Until you have personally documented all your power needs including voltage, AC/DC, polarity, and total amperage draw no one could possibly know. Homework first.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Until you have personally documented all your power needs including voltage, AC/DC, polarity, and total amperage draw no one could possibly know. Homework first.

How do I find all of that. I can't find any of that info for some of my pedals.
I play guitar.
Quote by TheWho2
How do I find all of that. I can't find any of that info for some of my pedals.
Try the link Arby posted. If not, type in the name and brand of the pedal and search it in google.
It shouldn't be too hard to find the current draw and voltage requirement of the pedals - some have it written on them, or if you still have the manuals for them it will be in there somewhere - If not then google is your friend!

For power supply info, this site lists loads of options http://stinkfoot.se/archives/808
and if you read some of the articles there too, as well as the links Arby and Will-Lane posted you'll be able to find the right option for you.
Usually this info is on the pedal, in the manual, or on the manufacturer's website. You can always email the company as well. Make sure your pedals have the same polarity, or you will have to get a reverse polarity adapter.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan