the best tv series on right now, and will be one of the best of all time
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
it's the only show during the week I pay attention to these days. last show was the best yet. they know how to pump up some courtroom drama
i really like orange juice
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'm not really sure...

I've watched the first 3 episodes, so maybe I need to give it more time, but jury's out (ayyy lmao) as to whether or not I like it.

I think my problem with it is the cast. On paper it sounds great, but John Travolta, David Schwimmer and Cuba Gooding Jr. are a bit too 'big' and it just feels like a bit of a mish mash - they don't seem to have amazing chemistry yet. I wonder if it would've been more immersive had it been smaller/unknown names.

Maybe it's my problem, but like I just can't see David Schwimmer as anything other than Ross from Friends and as it's a similar-ish background, I also just see Cuba Gooding Jr. as a 'later in his career' version of the same character he played in Jerry Maguire.

Also some of the production is woefully amateur. Like I'm by no means a film buff or even know what I'm talking about generally, but there have been some scene transitions where I've actually cringed.
Last edited by matt bickerton at Apr 1, 2016,
Quote by Bladez22
Came here to post his.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I really like this show. Never really knew how ridiculous parts of this case were. The whole race thing was so blown up, and the prosecutors made so many boneheaded decisions.

Also, not to empathize with OJ, but if he was as off the walls and crazy as he's portrayed in the show I really wonder how much CTE played into his downward spiral. It's not like he would be the first athlete from a high contact sport to do something like this for seemingly no reason.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 1, 2016,
Empathize. But that isn't a bad point.

Been meaning to watch this, now I have even more incentive to do so.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at Apr 1, 2016,
Quote by RCA1186
Empathize. But that isn't a bad point.

stupid phones and their autocorrecting
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Bladez22

Yeah, I like orange juice in the morning.