Poll: Which one's your favorite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one's your favorite?
Pro Skater
3 5%
Pro Skater 2
15 27%
Pro Skater 3
6 11%
Pro Skater 4
10 18%
Pro Skater 5
0 0%
Underground
14 25%
Underground 2
5 9%
American Wasteland
0 0%
Project 8
2 4%
Proving Ground
0 0%
Voters: 55.
Page 1 of 2
I think my favorite is Underground 2, then American Wasteland.

Tip: You were gonna say Skate, weren't you? You're not that clever.
Free Ali
Free Lard
thps2
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
THPS4 is the only one I played, so that.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I still replay THPS4 every once in a while. One of my all time favs
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i am the most legit so far

lemme know if any of you scrubs wanna change your answer
I'm gonna buy UG1 and UG2 again

Haven't played them since I was like 12
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I looked it up and the one with the Kiss stage was Underground 1, but i've already accidentally voted for Underground 2 despite now realizing that i've never played it.

Quote by WCPhils at #33904987
I'm gonna buy UG1 and UG2 again

Haven't played them since I was like 12

I am going to go emulate them
I don't remember if I've played UG2, but Wasteland was next best after UG1.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by whywefight at #33905000
I only played the first one because my sisters owned it

so clearly that was the best

Your sisters are more fun than you.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola at #33905001
Your sisters are more fun than you.

can't argue with that

it took me like five minutes of googling to figure out which one it was too
i only had THPS3 and THUG 1 & 2 i liked THUG the best (not 2), but incidentally i heard never mind the bollocks heres the sex pistols for the first time when i was playing THUG 2 at my friend's house & that was a very important moment. new sincerity.
Quote by chrismendiola
I think my favorite is Underground 2, then American Wasteland.

Tip: You were gonna say Skate, weren't you? You're not that clever.

no i was gonna say .skate

proskater 2 was the first one i played, so there's a lot of nostalgia tied to that. i didn't have a console until the xbox 360, so my next tony hawk game was american wasteland, and then project eight. i thought they were the bomb.

until i played skate
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Skate was better tho

THUG2 is easily the best Tony Hawk game, I played through it again last summer actually, and it still holds up quite well actually
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I think I still have underground on the PS2 lying around here somewhere. I'm too lazy to actually hook it up to the TV, though.
skate 2 fixed everything that was wrong with skate 1
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
thug 2 had the best soundtrack though not gonna lie

skate 2 was alright but i'd always end up shutting it off after just a bit and heading out for a real skate instead. it tried to be too realistic to the point where it kinda got boring real fast. the controls were slick though, gotta give them that. tony hawk games were completely over the top but that's the point. exactly the reason why burnout 3 is still my fav video game of all time.

skate 2 introduced more problems tho tbh

skate was an amazing game because it actually made sense and the guest skaters were cool
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
best part about the skate franchise were the bail physics tbh

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Mar 31, 2016,
only played skate at a friend's house and we would just play the gamemode where you tried to cause as much damage to your body as possible
___

Quote by The_Blode
Underground is best, I've played through it so many times. Wasteland comes second.

Has anyone played the new game? It's fucking awful.
My favorite THPS is EA Skate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
cut my teeth on thps3 but ug1 i took it to a whole other level. got through it on the highest difficulty level. there were some sick combos for sure.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Mar 31, 2016,
THPS1 for life! Killed 2 as well but 1 brought me in to the deepest addiction I have ever suffered I killed the School level
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
THPS2 and THUG. Vote has to go to THPS2.

THPS2 me and my friend fully completed the game (all characters 100% including Private Carrera which you have to find ALL the gaps in the game to unlock) many times and even completely filled all the single session high scores with 1,000,000+ points. So yea, I'd say that one's my favorite.

I also played Underground a LOT, but more by myself. My friends weren't into that one as much, but I 100% that game on sick mode MANY times and loved that you could rack up millions of points in a single combo going all the way around an entire map. And, fuck Eric Sparrow.

THPS1 was also great, 3 and 4 were pretty good, Underground 2 I didn't really like, though I did beat it a few times, Wasteland I may have beat like twice but didn't really care for and barely remember, and I think I played like the first 2 levels of Project 8 and never touched it again. I didn't even know about Proving Ground, though I figured they'd made more since the last I heard.

Haven't really played any of them in a while other than every once in a while (very rarely) me and the friend I mentioned will fire up THPS2 and run through it in like 45 minutes.

All the Tony Hawk games had excellent sound tracks.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Apr 1, 2016,
I really enjoyed THPS4, THUG2 and American wasteland. Well, I only played those and Proving Ground, but didn't enjoy Proving Ground and didn't finish it.
Out of those 3, hmm. Nostalgia says THPS4, but I remember THUG2 making the most improvements on its system, the levels, etc. I liked American Wasteland too but the levels weren't really distinctive, whereas THUG2 ones were awesome, fun and standed out on their own. I'm going with THUG2 then
The one I played the most as a child, obviously.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33905064
it tried to be too realistic to the point where it kinda got boring real fast. the controls were slick though, gotta give them that. tony hawk games were completely over the top but that's the point.

Exactly. It's way more fun to mess around and do a line of a 900 -> boardslide -> varial 360 flip -> nose manual -> transfer into another quarter pipe than to fidget about with the analog stick to do a fucking kickflip.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Page 1 of 2