I'm trying to make a metal/hard rock mix for gaming. I play a lot of FPS (who doesn't) and RPG's (think along the lines of Dark Souls) Any ideas? Only real requirements are they be metal/hard rock songs and must be heavy and/or fast paced. Then again, heaviness is quite subjective...

So far I got:

Dead by Sunrise — End of the World
Slipknot — The Devil In I
Slipknot — Gematria (The Killing Name)
Device — Opinion
Five Finger Death Punch — Dying Breed
Five Finger Death Punch — Lift Me Up

I can stand the odd Five Finger Death Punch song. Sue me.

Whitechapel — I, Dementia (not a fan of death/deathcore, but I love this song)
Megadeth — Holy Wars...the Punishment Due
Fight or Flight — First of the Last
Slipknot — Sulfur
Demon Hunter — Cross to Bear
Stone Sour — The House of Gold and Bones (song)

Honestly, this is hard! Most of what I have is either too soft for gaming or way too heavy to play through an Xbox with my family in the house.
Quote by toateridax2010 at #33905098
I play a lot of FPS (who doesn't)
*raises hand*
ggg1 ggg3

I, too, know how to write in a different color.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by toateridax2010

Puts down Doritos
Puts down Mountain Dew

*raises hands*
if you have to listen to those butt slipknot tracks at least get self-titled and iowa in there with it so you have some good slipknot

also wisconsin death trip by static x
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Why would you ruin the dark fantasy atmosphere and ambience of Dark Souls by listening to a shite metal band

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Why would you ruin the dark fantasy atmosphere and ambience of Dark Souls by listening to a shite metal band

Stop enjoying things wrong, man.
Quote by toateridax2010 at #33905098
me

i also don't listen to metal anymore

i wonder if there's a correlation

If you're worried about things that are too heavy around your family, just find a ton of instrumental metal tracks. Every once in a while some bands like some of the ones you've listed will make tracks without words

If you're playing a game with a good soundtrack though, ditch the music. I assume Dark Souls has a lot of atmosphere that you're absolutely ruining with outside music. FPS games, not so much.
Quote by Amuro Jay
me

If you're worried about things that are too heavy around your family, just find a ton of instrumental metal tracks. Every once in a while some bands like some of the ones you've listed will make tracks without words

If you're playing a game with a good soundtrack though, ditch the music. I assume Dark Souls has a lot of atmosphere that you're absolutely ruining with outside music. FPS games, not so much.

Or headphones.
Quote by soundgarden1986
why dont you just listen to the osts bc they are bound to be better than any irrelevant metal song will be

if you want dank soundtracks just play nier

Put d2 ost on instead of metal
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Amuro Jay
me

Hadn't thought of that, though I love the idea. Recommendations?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Or headphones.

And of course I'm too stupid to think of that

Now that I think about it, I haven't played in a while. Where might my headphones be...?