So I saw a parked cop car with its lights on in the road in front of my house. Then I saw a deer sitting down on the sidewalk. It had its head up, but it wasn't moving. I guess it was hit by a car or something but was still alive. 5 minutes later, I saw two cops carrying it by the legs as it writhed around violently. They took it over to a big field on the other side of the street. Shortly after, I heard a loud bang and I was like "Huh, wonder what tha--oh, they shot it."

ama
Quote by Jackintehbox
ama

you still have your e30?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
What was a banana doing in the street?

Hmm, perhaps the deer slipped on a banana peel. I will have to investigate further.

Quote by Xiaoxi
you still have your e30?

I sure do. I can't remember if I ever posted a picture of it on here, so here it is:

It hasn't gotten a lot of attention in the past year or so. Since getting into motorcycles, it's hard to justify working on or even driving a car anymore.
Quote by Jackintehbox
It hasn't gotten a lot of attention in the past year or so. Since getting into motorcycles, it's hard to justify working on or even driving a car anymore.
gut it and turn it into a project car.

so sad that it's a slushbox

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
gut it and turn it into a project car.

so sad that it's a slushbox

That's the thing, I just can't get motivated for anything on four wheels anymore.

Also, I like automatics. I guess that's a bad thing for a sort-of-enthusiast to say, but I do. I like scooters just as much as motorcycles too. I'm a sissy.
smh

although im too sissy to ride a bike

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
smh

You should try it. Most of the risk can be minimized by riding intelligently. And there's even more fun stuff to learn and obsess over than in a car. Also, my bike gets 60+ mpg.

And you wouldn't even have to forsake BMW. Just get one of these:

But I thought American cops only shot black people?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Jackintehbox
You should try it. Most of the risk can be minimized by riding intelligently.
Most eh...you clearly don't live in the DC area. Unintentional murderers all around me...

And you wouldn't even have to forsake BMW. Just get one of these:

I've already forsaken the BMW for a Mazda

Closest I get to a bike is in my miata...it's small and I don't wear seatbelt

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RAB11
But I thought American cops only shot black people?

Well, you know, animals.

That made me feel bad inside.

Quote by Xiaoxi
Most eh...you clearly don't live in the DC area. Unintentional murderers all around me...

Actually yeah, that's kind of a good point.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Well, you know, animals.

That made me feel bad inside.

Actually yeah, that's kind of a good point.

Dude.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Would you have eaten it?
Venison makes amazing jerky
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by RAB11
Dude.

I didn't want to post that. It didn't feel good.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Would you have eaten it?

Sure, why not. I'm not a huge a meat eater, but meat is meat.
Do you have any cooking tips for making some mad scrambled eggs?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Pics or it didnt happen...

Also, can we get some of the meat?
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
was it black?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Back in like 2006-2007 I hit a deer while going around 50mph. Damn thing jumped out from the woods very last second, I hit it mid jump. It missed my bumper and hit flush on the hood. Last thing I remember seeing after I hit it was it sliding about 20ft across the pavement. My car was fucked, I called the cops to report the accident. I made it about a mile back to a gas station where the police met me. They took off down the road where shortly after I heard three loud pops and then they came back. I don't know what they do with it after they shoot it, just leave it there?

Anyways that was a bad night, I got home around 4am after the tow truck dropped off my car. $1700 in damage. I'm pretty much traumatized as far as driving anywhere near woods at night now.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33905223
Would you have eaten it?

This is a bold-faced lie
I had venison jerky and it was too tough and tasted gross
Quote by institutions
This is a bold-faced lie
I had venison jerky and it was too tough and tasted gross

That was bad preparation
That would have been cut with the grain and that makes it incredibly chewy because your teeth are trying to cut the fibres instead of slicing between them
Taste, well that's a personal preference, but I like it personally, plus marinade recipes are vastly different across the board
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
That was bad preparation
That would have been cut with the grain and that makes it incredibly chewy because your teeth are trying to cut the fibres instead of slicing between them
Taste, well that's a personal preference, but I like it personally, plus marinade recipes are vastly different across the board

Exactly this. Though my preference is for chewy jerky, it can be done either way. Steaks for example are cut against the grain of the meat. Jerky should be (in my opinion) cut with the grain of the meat. When you cut jerky meat with the grain it produces the chewy, stringy, consistency associated with jerky.
Would also depend if it were solid muscle jerky or pressed jerky.
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33905702
That was bad preparation

I would be up for trying it again but I don't eat jerky anymore due to me living in the southern US and not wanting to feel like a redneck.
Quote by institutions
I would be up for trying it again but I don't eat jerky anymore due to me living in the southern US and not wanting to feel like a redneck.

That I completely understand
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Xiaoxi
smh

nobody should bike in the same state eastwinn drives in
PM me for newts