So I recently approached someone looking to trade an Orange AD140 Twin Channel. I offered up my VH100R as a straight trade and he pretty much accepted, but he can't meet up until next week. Shot down some other stuff like a Krankenstein and 6505+.

Now, I've wanted an Orange for a while and know their general sound is to my liking, but I for the life of me cannot find a good demo of the AD140 or its little brother the AD30. Just reading reviews it seems like it will have enough gain for my needs (post, doom and stoner metal mostly). My one concern is the wattage. For mostly bedroom (I'm in a house, not an apartment, so I can be a little loud) and maybe future band applications it just seems like 140W is too much power.

Is this too good to pass up or can I leave it?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I wouldn't say 140W is too much for a band. At home, it might be. Then again, it has a master volume. I'd go for it, given the value is equal or in your favour (not familiar with value for US).

The AD140 is one of the best Orange amps there are, in my opinion, FWIW.
Average price going right now on the AD140 is $1100, I bought my VH100R for $450 a couple years back and they have gone up in value but only up to like $700 with a footswitch.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Yeah that seems to me like a fantastic deal so long as everything works.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
Yeah that seems to me like a fantastic deal so long as everything works.

He says it works fine, the tubes are just old, which I have no qualms about.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Sounds like a great deal for you. Check if everything works of course. The AD140 is pretty obscure compared to a RockerVerb or an OR, which might be because he's willing to do a straight trade.
do that deal now, chrissake.
Furnder Turlurcurstur '72 Cursturm
A tuner
RAT!@#?1!
Oloctro Hormonox Doloxo Momory Mon
Fenders Deluxes Reverbs.