what is the acceptable amount of times you can wear pants without washing them

Page 1 of 2
good topic

I wear the same jeans for weeks on end...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The most I ever went was two. I spray some axe on it the second time just in case.
Quote by Xiaoxi
good topic

I wear the same jeans for weeks on end...

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I have one pair of jeans and I basically only wash them if I wear them to a bar and they get to smelling like cigarette smoke. Otherwise, anywhere between 2 weeks and a month.
depends on the colour

i wash blue ones whenever since i don't really care about them

darker and solid coloured ones fade out fast though, esp black jeans so they've really gotta be stanked up or stained for me to commit yknow?

a cool thing about washing jeans is how it's like a re-skinnyfier in the knee area. other than that it's a lil tricky

Aren't you supposed to never wash your jeans?

Anyways, dunno. I have some pair of pants that I only use when going out so they are never really dirty. If they do get dirty (beer is dropped on them, or stuff like that) I wash them.
For the regular-day jeans and stuff I never really do lol (unless they get some heavy stains or get really sweaty or something).
Some of them got some small stains too that I never bothered to wash too. Maybe I should get to it at some point (though it doesn't seem to matter that much over here).
Quote by gonzaw

This is what I have heard. But until recently I never re-wore my jeans without washing them, and I have a couple pairs that are nearly a decade old in pretty good condition. So I don't pay attention to rules like that.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
This is what I have heard. But until recently I never re-wore my jeans without washing them, and I have a couple pairs that are nearly a decade old in pretty good condition. So I don't pay attention to rules like that.

Dunno, I feel like it's a pretty good rule for me to make excuses about not washing my jeans
Jeans?

Maybe like 3 or 4 times a year.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
If they are jeans you don't need to wash them unless they are 1) Very dirty, as in covered in mud, dirt, grass, oil, grease, gunk. 2) Smell bad.

Dress pants should be washed every 2 maybe 3 wears.

Sweats should be washed every time you plan to wear them in public.

Basketball shorts should be washed 1) after 2 maybe 3 times you work out or play sports in them. 2) Every 5-6 days of consecutive days worn but do nothing but sweat in summer heat.

I think I have it covered. Jorts go under jeans.
Two days usually, sometimes 3.

Quote by gonzaw at #33906582

Who told you that, a hobo?
A week.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
For jeans, a week is the very longest I'd go and that's at a stretch. Preferably, 4-5 days max providing it wasn't a hot week. If there's hot weather, 3-4 days.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I have one pair of jeans and I literally only wash them when my missus is fed up of them and chucks them in the wash.

Always happens when i need to go out though
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I only ever wash them if they're covered in mud or oil or something.
Mostly a couple. Jeans, not until they're actually dirty, or I've been sweating like a priest in a primary school while wearing them.

Dry clean only, I only wear like a couple of times a year, so only if they get stained.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
A week or until they get stained/booze is spilt on them (whichever is sooner) for jeans. Same for smart trousers but only a max of 5 days and then until they look creased, whoever is sooner.

Any longer and they just start smelling. If I'm around smokers I'll try and wash whatever I'm wearing asap.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Whenever I feel like washing them. Mostly it is when they are dirty.

Some advice to everyone. Invest in some realy good trousers. They'll last you a long time and stay in shape longer than cheaper. So you don't have to wash them because of loosness.
Quote by Jako215
I
Basketball shorts should be washed 1) after 2 maybe 3 times you work out or play sports in them. 2) Every 5-6 days of consecutive days worn but do nothing but sweat in summer heat.

That's disgusting

I wash my gym shorts after every sesh. The smell would be horrendous otherwise.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Nero Galon
Jeans?

Maybe like 3 or 4 times a year.

just like your hair
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Dreadnought
That's disgusting

I wash my gym shorts after every sesh. The smell would be horrendous otherwise.

Going to the gym is disgusting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I only have one pair of work pants so I wash them at the end of the work week, or every 5 days.

Other pants I just cycle through and wash them all together so I couldn't tell you the average.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2