also wasn't Anonymous supposed to April fool Donald Trump? I was looking forward to reading about an epic hack or something but I should have known better
No, but I didn't leave the house yesterday, because I'm pretty much a fat Gollum.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
hey it's ok guys I left the house to go downtown and try to blend in and be a normal person but ended up just wandering around aimlessly and then walking home
As I said before in the chat thread, my mom tried to.

She works at the children's shelter and texted me saying one of the kids was struggling and gave her a black eye. Almost got me, but not quite.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's like that one song from the rollings stones...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice I won't get fooled again.
A couple years ago I convinced a lot of people I know that The White Stripes were reforming for a UK tour, and they were playing our local music festival.
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
Nope, but my town's local media managed to run stories in the paper and on the radio that the local swimming pool was getting converted into an ice skating rink during winter.

People somehow believed it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Nope, but my town's local media managed to run stories in the paper and on the radio that the local swimming pool was getting converted into an ice skating rink during winter.

People somehow believed it.

Jesus
Yeah I asked a girl if she wanted to get drinks and she said sure why not

45 minutes of sitting alone at the bar without hearing from her and I realized I had been April fooled :')
Quote by Shotgunmerc

45 minutes of sitting alone at the bar without hearing from her and I realized I had been April fooled :')
Or maybe she thought you were April Fool-ing her when you asked!
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Shotgunmerc

Oh god man I'm sorry
Quote by Shotgunmerc

Hey, at least you didn't bang her and then she was like "by the way, i totally don't have herpes lol APRIL FOOL"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Two of my best friends are April Fool babies, and I texted the one in the US:

"Here lieth a sworn enemy of the people. May we never gaze upon this spot again."

Once she got it, she didn't take it the best (I have a darker sense of humor than her), but we've been at domestic war (platonically) for forever, so it all works out :')
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Yeah i fell for a reposted tweet from 2014 about a footballer getting injured
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Southampton FC tried to ruse me but I am not so easily rused
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Shotgunmerc at #33906891

damn stood up

thats why I show up late to everything
Everyone at work messaged my boss saying we were out sick but then we came in. Classic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Then he acted like he was mad about it but then he was like jk I'm not mad. #counterFooled
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Then he acted like he was mad about it but then he was like jk I'm not mad. #counterFooled

whoa