Page 1 of 2
Depends on how much I have. I'm all for a good time.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
20 quid

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'd go my own way and spend that money on a motorcycle or something cuz I catch flights not feelings #redpill #woke
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
getting married is for losers
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by eGraham
Depends on how much I have. I'm all for a good time.

Ron Swanson would be ashamed of that comment sir.

And i personally would prefer spending someone elses money if at all possible (its proven to be 100% cheaper)
Quote by Bladez22
getting married is for losers

d'aww, I heard your lonely heart creek as you typed this

As for OP's question, €0 if possible.
tree fiddy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

As much as I could afford I guess.
That's how I make pretty much every financial decision.
Mine cost about 2 grand.

We only put in like £3-400 though
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Trowzaa
tree fiddy

And it was bout dat time i realized that girl scout was bout 8 stories tall!
It was the gawdamn loch ness monstah!
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
It was the gawdamn loch ness monstah!

I says get da hell outta hea loch ness monstah!!
Quote by Dick Savage
Ron Swanson would be ashamed of that comment sir.

O

Well I'd be fine with simple, too. It's whatever, doesn't really matter.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by slapsymcdougal
As little as possible.

This. Haribo ring instead of a gold one. No guests. No fancy clothes. A few drinks in some pub afterwards, a honeymoon that is actually just a night clubbing or some shit.

Romantic as fuck
I have nothing important to say
the cheaper the better. i have NO clue how so many people are so willing to start their lives together drowning in debt from the wedding alone, nevermind the fucking house they can't afford.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I hate weddings.

Here's how mine will go down:

- engagement ring: a few hundred bucks maybe. what's even the goddamn point.
- her dress: let's keep it under 300 ok?
- may or may not require a church... worst part...maybe I negotiate it down to under 1000 bucks for an hour or 2. so not looking forward to this part.
- ceremony: someone's backyard $0. have a grill party. food and drinks = $300 at most
- marriage / court fees: $50-100

So hopefully it can be knocked out for under 2 grand.

edit: shit I forgot to hire a photographer oh great now we're well into the 2k

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 2, 2016,
Quote by Acϵ♠
the cheaper the better. i have NO clue how so many people are so willing to start their lives together drowning in debt from the wedding alone, nevermind the fucking house they can't afford.

I thought the wedding was supposed to make the brides dad drown in debt.
As much as I can afford. I would probably be fine with a simple wedding but it's very unlikely to happen because my wedding won't just be for me, it'll be for everyone I invite. Also I've never heard of a simple Indian wedding.

If the person I marry is not from my family's culture then there's no way it'll be cheap because of double ceremonies and stuff. Might as well go all out with it.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 2, 2016,
Quote by mattedbird
I thought the wedding was supposed to make the brides dad drown in debt.
The best is when the daughter divorces under 2 years but the dad is still paying off the expenses.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/living/wedding-expenses-study/

Couples in the United States spent an average of $29,858 for their big day in 2013 -- a record high -- according to a survey of 13,000 brides and grooms by wedding website TheKnot.com.
you could buy a clean 911 or e46 with that money, and that's way better than marriage! hmu Ace

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 2, 2016,
Quote by mattedbird
we had some really good times, thanks dad

LOL

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JackSaints
This. Haribo ring instead of a gold one. No guests. No fancy clothes. A few drinks in some pub afterwards, a honeymoon that is actually just a night clubbing or some shit.

Romantic as fuck

A night in oceana done
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Xiaoxi
The best is when the daughter divorces under 2 years but the dad is still paying off the expenses.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/living/wedding-expenses-study/

you could buy a clean 911 or e46 with that money, and that's real love! hmu Ace

I'm actually closing the purchase of a home on the 29th because of this actual scenario lol!

One mans misfortune is another mans home!

Im
Quote by Dick Savage
I'm actually closing the purchase of a home on the 29th because of this actual scenario lol!
oh hell yea. get yours son!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
oh hell yea. get yours son!

This guy already has his GF living with him IN the house! He is living "the life" let me tell ya.......he has a foam mat, a tv on the floor 1 bowl 1 glass a half a sixer of bud light and what appeared to be week old little ceasers......he is in no position to negotiate!
Quote by Dick Savage
This guy already has his GF living with him IN the house! He is living "the life" let me tell ya.......he has a foam mat, a tv on the floor 1 bowl 1 glass a half a sixer of bud light and what appeared to be week old little ceasers......he is in no position to negotiate!
you should offer him so heroin as a parting gift

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
you should offer him so heroin as a parting gift

Way too expensive perhaps some "shake n bake" or bath salts?
It would be rude to turn down such a generous gesture!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by cha33 armstrong
A night in oceana done

Get there nice and early so it's free entry as well
I have nothing important to say
Quote by guitarxo
As much as I can afford. I would probably be fine with a simple wedding but it's very unlikely to happen because my wedding won't just be for me, it'll be for everyone I invite.

Yeh this
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm not really sure. It's easy for me to say right now "I won't pay a single dime", but things can change. It depends exactly on the conditions we are getting married and how. If it's supposed to represent a "big" moment and we want to follow tradition and not piss people off then sure. If we are already living a "married life" (have kids or live together, etc), then maybe not.

In principle I don't think I'd be comfortable with such a big expense though. But it's kind of selfish to just go "No I won't do it" if everybody around you wants to and you do it because of your own whim (if making a big wedding is what you "should" do), so most likely it'd need some talks with family and many other people to convince them and whatnot
Page 1 of 2