look at this ashy ass skin

i prefer my ass skin to not be ashy
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moisturise every day
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
no

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
this is racist
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Also take cold showers.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i use a moisturizer on my hands that has vaseline in it
but tbh my skin is perfect moisture-wise and i have been blessed in that respect
l8r
Quote by k.lainad
this is racist

fuck off

Dennis Rodman?
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Quote by MinterMan22
fuck off

i'll just leave this here then

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Eastwinn
what's your favorite color

purple (closely followed by green blue and pink)
cat
Quote by guitarxo
purple (closely followed by green blue and pink)

how do you feel about mauve?
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
how do you feel about mauve?

love it, i'm wearing mauve nail polish rn
cat
what colour do you hate? or if you don't hate any, what colour would you put as least favourite
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
what colour do you hate? or if you don't hate any, what colour would you put as least favourite

important

Quote by theguitarist

this one is my least favorite

this is close

I don't really like looking at them and they don't look good on me (not bright enough/too close to my skin tone/make me look sickly). I am lucky though because it took a while (ie, I had to make an actual color match appointment) to find a color that looks bad on me.

edit: various shades of orange also look bad on me but I like looking at them so they are not my least favorite colors.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 3, 2016,
Quote by AvoidingBee7 at #33908791
N I get banned for speaking the truth about Dave Mustaine? Da fuq UG?

ug mods are corrupt

i say coup d'état

who's with me?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I taught my white husband the wonders of moisturizing
we go through bottles of baby oil at an alarming rate and none of it is used for sex stuff

Quote by guitarxo
this one is my least favorite

this is close

I don't really like looking at them and they don't look good on me (not bright enough/too close to my skin tone/make me look sickly). I am lucky though because it took a while (ie, I had to make an actual color match appointment) to find a color that looks bad on me.

dang these are some of my favorite colors

my least favorite color is probably the shade of red that they make standard red t-shirts

I like a standard red lipstick tho so idk
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
my least favorite color is probably the shade of red that they make standard red t-shirts

same

maroon is sexy though gotta admit

I think I'm addicted to maroon in clothing. if i'm looking at something that comes in multiple colors I always pick the maroon one
cat
I love wearing maroon (burgundy is good too) w a passion... red tho not so much. although I did save the underpiece in a bright red salwar set to wear to fancy stuff

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

nandz didn't you wear a maroon shirt when we went out for lunch??
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by guitarxo

wut?
Did you consult with a colour matching professional and do they have a phD in "colour matches and such".
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love wearing maroon (burgundy is good too) w a passion... red tho not so much. although I did save the underpiece in a bright red salwar set to wear to fancy stuff

gorgeous!

And yeah, I did wear a maroon shirt that day. I bought a maroon coat and socks and t-shirt the following week and would have bought a maroonish lipstick too if I had less self-control

Quote by Gatecrasher53
wut?
Did you consult with a colour matching professional and do they have a phD in "colour matches and such".

Yes, there are professionals who basically have zillions of pieces of fabric and hold it up to your skin to determine what your undertones are and what you look good in. I don't know if the one who helped me has a PhD.
cat
We should instead be talking about those shades

hot garbage
My God, it's full of stars!
like little child's glasses in a supermarket discount shelf with dark plastic "lenses" and craft gem stickers.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I don't have ashy ass skin but sometimes the skin on my hands is quite dry. I don't really like moisturisers though.