Poll: Excuse me, sir?
Poll Options
View poll results: Excuse me, sir?
Could you please hold my pants for me? You may keep them.
15 52%
Could you please hand me another towel? I'm afraid three isn't enough...
14 48%
Voters: 29.
Provided the conditions outside (temperature and such) are right, would you walk around naked in public?

Let's assume that it's not in any way against local regulations and no one would find it particularly strange that you would do so. However, other people would still decide for themselves whether they'd be comfortable in the flesh and nothing but the flesh, so they may or may not still be not naked around you.
No. Got to leave a little mystery for the ladies.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
done it before

nothing special really

naaaaah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
If I was a bear probably. But I am not bear.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
No. In the summer I'm quite happy to go topless if I'm in a fairly secluded place, especially if its in the countryside/field/beach or whatever. But that's about it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
If there were lots of hot girls around, I might be tempted to walk around naked for a laugh. But otherwise, no.
I have nothing important to say
I would but I'd have to be fresh outta the shower (clean anus,balls n in the foreskin) , I would wear a shirt still, and socks too
I think that depends on if I was raised based on a reason to believe it was weird or not.
Obviously if I was always comfortable walking around the streets naked as a kid I'm going to be comfortable doing it as an adult.

But if this hypothetical is asking if I just woke up one day and found myself in this situation, I probably wouldn't. It wouldn't be much different than asking if you'd go to a nude beach. I enjoy looking GOOD in public. Plus I'd need a shave.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Pastafarian96
If I have shoes and a hat then sure

I agree with this. The hat is critical.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
^dancing lustily in the late-afternoon shadow of a Spanish mission, helicoptering away at fear-stricken señoritas

You must have really long legs if you can do that without smashing your jerry helmet on the ground/in your face.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

I'm imagining a fat mexican man with a handle bar moustache on the beach sipping a pina colada through a crazy straw.
I prefer not wearing a shirt, so I never wear one around the house. If it was considered not weird, but not the norm, I would continue to wear clothes - maybe without the shirt depending on the weather or whatever. If it was really common, like any time you go anywhere around half the people you see are naked then I would sometimes go naked and sometimes just jeans with no shirt, and sometimes fully clothed.