Page 1 of 2
So basically, a more concerted whistle was blown by almost a hundred journalists of an obscure companies records. Its uncovered a bunch of incriminating shit of many heads of states, including Putin, the Ukrainian president and somewhat surprisingly, the Icelandic president too, as well as many hundreds of Jewish owned business.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/the-panama-papers-how-the-worlds-rich-and-famous-hide-their-money-offshore
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
How very interesting, potentially scandalous and thoroughly unsurprising.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Crossing my fingers for some documents on Erdogan and Reza Zarrab. Possibly some joint documments. That would be hilarious.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Quote by arcanom
That would be hilarious.

would it though

would it really
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Even Jackie Chan's in on this shit.

Nothing will happen though, which is saddening to say the least.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Blayney
How very interesting, potentially scandalous and thoroughly unsurprising.

I agree, apart from the interesting bit.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Whats the incriminating shit?

Nothing yet. But apparently some person from possibly Mossack Fonesca wanted to give a lot of things to a newspaper.

Maybe some failures to disclose offshore holdings to the IRS, which could levy quite the penalties (plus possible criminal charges)? Or some reporting requirements weren't met for a bunch of companies? Nobody knows........Pretty exciting stuff atm
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 3, 2016,
LOL it really WAS the jews

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by behind_you
Even Jackie Chan's in on this shit.

It goes all the way to the top.

Jokes aside though this is pretty fked up. Like the NSA surveillance thing though I can bet everyone's just gonna forget about it.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
would it though

would it really

it really would. He would go live on TV and start screaming targeting "parallel organisations" Fethullah Gülen, and god knows who. I'd pay to watch that.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Whoa rich people and politicians are dirtbags alert the press
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by EpiExplorer
somewhat surprisingly, the Icelandic president prime minister too

nope

the dudes a melt
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Dreadnought
Whoa rich people and politicians are dirtbags alert the press
/thread
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Eh, they'll lose 'em in the turn
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
what i learned from this is that david cameron's old man has a more punchable david cameron face than david cameron
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by WaterGod

lol yeah this is a bunch of crap. the progressive party just got someone else to be the official prime minister puppet, sigmundur davíð is still the party leader. not gonna fly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Took like 2 months for the new FIFA president to be caught up in a corruption scandal. #JustFIFAThings
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by steve_muse
what i learned from this is that david cameron's old man has a more lunchable david cameron face than david cameron

it puts the lotion in the basket

edit: ha, nice ninja edit
was almost gunna leave the typo for the lols but it doesnt matter now
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse at #33912211
what i learned from this is that david cameron's old man has a more punchable david cameron face than david cameron

you can't say that about a dead man
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

democracy is dead
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Trowzaa
Took like 2 months for the new FIFA president to be caught up in a corruption scandal. #JustFIFAThings

FIFA makes the NFL look good.
You'd think after two sarcastic posts of fake shock and awe that river would have run dry, but they keep coming
Quote by ErikLensherr

This is massive news though, dont just brush it aside with "well yeah they were always corrupt" and let it blow over. There's more money stashed away in tax havens than the deficit/debt/lack of money that caused the financial crisis. Which means that the middle classes (in the west anyway) are being fucked over with higher taxes to help break out of a financial crisis that's been caused by the upper classes hiding money and avoiding tax

dont worry though, that hidden money will trickle down eventually, i'm sure
Quote by Bladez22
This is massive news though, dont just brush it aside with "well yeah they were always corrupt" and let it blow over. There's more money stashed away in tax havens than the deficit/debt/lack of money that caused the financial crisis. Which means that the middle classes (in the west anyway) are being fucked over with higher taxes to help break out of a financial crisis that's been caused by the upper classes hiding money and avoiding tax

dont worry though, that hidden money will trickle down eventually, i'm sure

I'm waiting for the next round of releases, as it's been hinted they will contain names from the US...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Well being silent is how they get away with it. At least a few politicians are going lose their jobs.
As much as I like to see politicians and oligarchs railroaded for just about anything, undisclosed offshore holdings don't really move the meter for me. I haven't read much about this yet though, so who knows maybe some more juicy details will come out or some real hypocritical shit will be revealed which is always entertaining.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by Arby911 at #33912254
I'm waiting for the next round of releases, as it's been hinted they will contain names from the US...

Considering the number released already, its pretty insane that there's more. What's even more annoying is that its common knowledge over here that places like the Virgin islands are used as a money laundering front, its just nobody gives a shit. But then everyone's up in arms at the higher taxes being imposed and more cuts to social services, and its like come on guys, connect the fucking dots here
Quote by Arby911

BERNARD SANDERS
D.O.B. 8 SEPTEMBER 1941
CAYMAN ACCOUNT BALANCE: 100 000 000 USD
Quote by Aeolian Harmony at #33912296

BERNARD SANDERS
D.O.B. 8 SEPTEMBER 1941
CAYMAN ACCOUNT BALANCE: 420 000 000 USD

Quote by Aeolian Harmony

BERNARD SANDERS
D.O.B. 8 SEPTEMBER 1941
CAYMAN ACCOUNT BALANCE: 100 000 000 USD

Well he is a Jew...