Page 1 of 2
Quote by Eastwinn
my birthday is on thursday
so that's pretty cool

hey my birthday is on the 18th

april birthday buddies
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i think it's going to be a bit shit with some stressful mixed in for good measure
April is always a very stressful month so yeah its going to suck.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I got work, the gym, my GRE class, my stats class, and hunting for a better job. It'll be busy but beats having nothing to do.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Work, finals, clinic, applying for more work, transitioning to a healthier lifestyle, and all sorts of odds and ends like getting my passport renewed and writing letters to my older relatives and booking plane tickets that i need to get done this month. So yeah it's gonna BEE BIZZY

tbh not really sure how i am going to get through this week - my planner is full every single day with no downtime. But after that it will improve.
cat
it's great cuz i thought february was as bad as it could get but then march happened

let's see what you got april

Quote by mattedbird
one day at a time

sun won't shine

Quote by roger
Plot twist: April is a person.

this was what I was thinking

is she a qt and why does she want to kick your ass TS
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
remember last april
when we saw u.s. maple?
somehow the singer showed the fire-
side exactly how i feel
and we say goodbye
and go underground
or up towards the sky,
up in smoke burnt down to size
at least we're still friends
at least we're still alive
Quote by Eastwinn
remember last april
when we saw u.s. maple?
somehow the singer showed the fire-
side exactly how i feel
and we say goodbye
and go underground
or up towards the sky,
up in smoke burnt down to size
at least we're still friends
at least we're still alive

huu
Doing my taxes late, state testing and wrapping up the school year, preparing to take a summer class, I dunno not really a busy month for me.
New office, long commute. Going to catch up on a lot of podcasts.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Going to see Black Sabbath on the 19th
Got a ukulele function on the 24th
25th is a free day off to remember the men and women who've served with the armed forces
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I had a brother that was born April 1st, 1958 and died April 7th, 1984.
So April is not a real pleasant month for my family.
It hits my sister especially hard every year.
It hits me pretty hard too, but also that I can't do anything to ease the pain for my sister, gives me a double whammy.
TS, how come? Did Jesus have some stuff going on in April?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I was wondering if the saying meant "April showers bring Mayflowers" as in the boat, but no. Googled it, and it wasn't then lol
Uni, changing jobs, training for my first comp, flying home for a funeral, assignments and exams. April ducksucks but isnt that different to most months
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
April was always the worst month in college. Exams, music juries, projects, etc. All of my stuff always fell on the same week too.

This year it looks pretty promising though. I'll hopefully be getting a new job that doesn't have shit hours, and moving to a not-shit town, and seeing two not-shit concerts and maybe getting a not-shit qt girlfriend.

should be pretty not-shitty
Quote by Primus2112
hey my birthday is on the 18th

april birthday buddies

My birthday is on the 15th.

I have a ton of school work, my birthday, a concert, and all the other usual stuff
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ok serious answer

Going on vacation to Bora Bora, reunited with my wife and dog, new car, one of my best friends from high school coming to visit after his wife buys them a plane ticket as a birthday gift for him, and generally nonexistent work schedule.

April is great
My God, it's full of stars!
My birthday is on the 15th. Other than that, not much is going on.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I'm seeing David Gilmour on Friday so this'll probably be the best month of 2016 for me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2