The guitar playing sounds really good, lots of interesting runs and elements.

The biggest thing is that the double kick of the drums doesn't really follow the guitar at all, which kind of makes the syncopated guitar chugging sound off-beat instead of groovy. If you were to co-ordinate the kicks with the guitar during those parts and maybe vary the beat somehow, it would sound much smoother.
Thanks, guys!
I was thinking about synchronizing the kick drum with the low E string picking part, but gave up because I thought...I don't know...too predictable I guess. I was obviously wrong.
You see, this is exactly why I was looking for a feedback. I don't listen to the style so those kind of mistakes can happen.
I'll make the new version and post it here in a few days.
Thanks!
Hello there,

This was really enjoyable. I really liked the tapping, pick scrape lick here. It reminded me of the crazy cool stuff Tom Morello does. The other phrasing here is pretty techy, and reminds of Spastic Ink. The "Hendrix" style chord at the very end was a nice addition. It'd be cool to here this expanded into a full track.

Can you check out my track Horizon at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1700449 ?
Damn,sounds nice. Really liked the tapping part,this is an improvement over the previous version. And to answer your question,yes very metal! Good job!

If you're interested,here's some of my stuff:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1700054
@ttoommoo91

That second version is MUCH better. Yes the kick following the guitar can be a bit predictable, but with syncopated rhythms it's often necessary in order to make the connection between the off-beats and the actual drum rhythm.
Killer technique man!
I love the vicious shredding rhythm and how you incorporate those legato ascending runs into it, sounds very Pantera and the drumming is really Vinnie Paul. the ascending scale almost sounds a bit Yngwie
Quote by BloodReverence
@ttoommoo91

That second version is MUCH better. Yes the kick following the guitar can be a bit predictable, but with syncopated rhythms it's often necessary in order to make the connection between the off-beats and the actual drum rhythm.

OK, thanks for reviewing the second version. I will definitely consider your advice next time I try to make something like this.

aaron aardvark and nyandres - my reviews at your thread pages.
Last edited by ttoommoo91 at Apr 16, 2016,
Quote by nblesingk
Killer technique man!
I love the vicious shredding rhythm and how you incorporate those legato ascending runs into it, sounds very Pantera and the drumming is really Vinnie Paul. the ascending scale almost sounds a bit Yngwie

Thanks! Vinnie Paul is my favorite drummer so maybe I subconsciously tend to make EZDrummer play in his style...