just like the tread name I want to adjust my pups its too high any help?
Quote by Dick Savage
You may find an "easy out" tool is rather handy in times like these.

Not for a screw head it's not. There are no easy-outs that I'm aware of that are small enough for pickup screws.

The most common options are locking pliers or filing a slot in it. Locking pliers are easy, but can cause damage elsewhere if you're not careful. Filing a slot is a pain in the ass, can also cause damage if you're not careful but can work if the pliers can't be used.

You can also (carefully!) grind the head off, then remove all the hardware from the area which usually leaves a nub that can be grabbed and extract with the aforementioned pliers.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Not for a screw head it's not. There are no easy-outs that I'm aware of that are small enough for pickup screws.

The most common options are locking pliers or filing a slot in it. Locking pliers are easy, but can cause damage elsewhere if you're not careful. Filing a slot is a pain in the ass, can also cause damage if you're not careful but can work if the pliers can't be used.

You can also (carefully!) grind the head off, then remove all the hardware from the area which usually leaves a nub that can be grabbed and extract with the aforementioned pliers.

Uh, you definitely haven't shopped around for easy outs. In my line of work (bowling mechanic) we use some extremely small easy outs, i have a few that are even smaller than standard guitar hardware. Try a machinists supply catalog.