I'd set my sites a little higher. These guys are pretty sloppy for my tastes.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Stuck_nomore
How can I solo like the lead guitarist ?

The first video he's basically covering the solo as it was in the original track note for note, the second one I think he does a bit more to it but it's still pretty closely based on the original. So look at the Eagles' guitarists and Ritchie Blackmore for cues.

Quote by Stuck_nomore
Is he good ?

He's not bad, but he isn't amazing either, and these songs don't sound too well rehearsed.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Rickholly74
I'd set my sites a little higher. These guys are pretty sloppy for my tastes.

I guess that is why they are the Sloopyblues band. Lol
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

Quote by K33nbl4d3
The first video he's basically covering the solo as it was in the original track note for note, the second one I think he does a bit more to it but it's still pretty closely based on the original. So look at the Eagles' guitarists and Ritchie Blackmore for cues.

He's not bad, but he isn't amazing either, and these songs don't sound too well rehearsed.

I love the way he plays the guitar with emotion. He may be young but he is on the right track towards a more expressive style of playing , lol
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

In terms of the textbook hotel california solo he's got it down pat; I like that this guy 'feels the blues' in his playing - he has total vibe when solos, thats the main thing that makes a good guitarist. Out of interest where are you guys from?