Morning folks!

First off, I'm not sure where a thread like this is supposed to go. I'll just leave it here for now, if there's a specific place to post an issue like this, please inform me, thanks!

So, I was fiddling around in Guitar Pro 6, trying to write a song for my band on a computer for once. Everything was alright mostly, until I tried adding a pick scrap; I had no idea how to do one! Am I missing something, or is there no "official" feature to add a pick slide or scrap in GP6? I'm not sure, since I'm still pretty new to the program and all. If not, is there a way to at least make something that sounds like one? It'd be kind of a bummer if there was absolutely no way to work around that, as I'm a big fan of pick scraps. Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!
*Not entirely sure what the k00l kids put into their signatures these days*
I usually see it done like

|------------------------------------------
|--14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3------------
|--14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3------------

With a tremolo effect.
GP6 doesn't support it. It's on the wish list for GP7...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Yeah, usually I just do a slide from 24th fret to 1st fret.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I do a slide from 24th to 1st, and mute those notes afterwards.

Like this

|----------------------------------------
|24\23\22\21\20\19\18\17\16\15....

and then just mute them. You should probably use sixteenth notes and make them triplets.
why on earth do you need to tab a pick scrape into your own music in guitar pro?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
why on earth do you need to tab a pick scrape into your own music in guitar pro?

It's not necessary for myself of course, but keep in mind I'm writing this for my band with multiple instruments. When I play the whole thing to them to get some feedback, I don't want to have to stop halfway through every time just to explain that there's supposed to be a pick scrape right there.
*Not entirely sure what the k00l kids put into their signatures these days*
Quote by niklas.engel.37
It's not necessary for myself of course, but keep in mind I'm writing this for my band with multiple instruments. When I play the whole thing to them to get some feedback, I don't want to have to stop halfway through every time just to explain that there's supposed to be a pick scrape right there.

If you have to explain it to them more than once, you need new bandmates...

More seriously, if you're not using the lyrics function, just use it to type "Pick Scrape" above the appropriate slide part.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
If you have to explain it to them more than once, you need new bandmates...

More seriously, if you're not using the lyrics function, just use it to type "Pick Scrape" above the appropriate slide part.

It'd be easier to just enter a text line. It's the T button in GP5, but idk if that changed in 6.
Check out my band Disturbed
Or you could just yell "PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!" at the appropriate time.