Page 1 of 6
Since when is everyone all politically correct? What happened to the times when you could tell a joke and not have someone look at you like you're the fucking anti christ? I swear society has been neutered.
that was a thing like 2 years ago
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
How did my 68 year old senile dad manage to make a UG account?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by neidnarb11890
when i hear the phrase "politically correct" -- that's when i reach for my revolver.
You can't say that. It's racist to gun enthusiasts.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
because people grow up and realise the world doesnt revolve around them and the feelings other people are sometimes more important than the ignorant arse shite they spout out of their mouth
last week, a sign up sheet was passed around

lol you didn't get it did you? hey everyone, check out this bigoted loser shitlord over here!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
some people are overly sensitive

some people are assholes

don't be either
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
We spend all our time on memes and #banter and stupid little funny vine clips. We've just realized that racist jokes are awful, whereas you're too antiquated to.

Welcome to your obsolescence
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
We spend all our time on memes and #banter and stupid little funny vine clips. We've just realized that racist jokes are awful, whereas you're too antiquated to.

Fucking brutal m8.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
lol people still say politically correct
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33912162

yeah for real, my housemates were having a right old laugh telling racist jokes last night, along with some anti-semitic ones too, and they were the some of the most unfunny jokes i've ever heard. not because i found them offensive, but because the humour is just shit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
yeah for real, my housemates were having a right old laugh telling racist jokes last night, along with some anti-semitic ones too, and they were the some of the most unfunny jokes i've ever heard. not because i found them offensive, but because the humour is just shit

You need to substitute fat people then, it's still ok to make jokes about them...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Since always.
Just the stuff you are allowed to joke about gets shifted around every decade or so and douchebags (as seen on this thread) pretend they are being progressive.
But make no mistake, there will never ever be a time when you aren't allowed to make fun of somebody.

Currently any white people joke is fair game, no matter how shitty and uncreative the joke is.
Also conservative republicans are ok to bash.
Any government employees are fair game, particularly IRS workers and police.
And of course anybody from the Southern United States is on permanent status to be made fun of.
Quote by Arby911 at #33912183
You need to substitute fat people then, it's still ok to make jokes about them...

no that's what i mean, it wasn't because the jokes were socially unacceptable, they just weren't funny
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
You can still make fun of black guys but you just have to mask it as a joke about the male gender.
Social Justice Idiots don't know how to react to it.
Since never. Fuck you TS. A curse on your house. Fuck your internet service provider for letting you post fucking garbage like this fucking horseshit thread.

fuck fuck fuck
Quote by EyeNon15
the Southern United States is on permanent status to be made fun of.

Well what do you expect from a bunch of incestuous slave owning Hicks?
There might be like 3 people in the South that trace back to slave owners. Everybody else came over long after slavery times.
Quote by EyeNon15
There might be like 3 people in the South that trace back to slave owners. Everybody else came over long after slavery times.

The attitudes and traditions persist though. I mean, the KKK still exists rather virulently and is almost exclusively a southern phenomenon.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
The attitudes and traditions persist though. I mean, the KKK still exists rather virulently and is almost exclusively a southern phenomenon.

You're point's a good one save the whole Aryan Nation/white supremacist thing in the Pacific Northwest way outpacing KKK activity and growth in the Southeast.

Incidentally, I've been to a Klan "rally" in GA
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
You're point's a good one save the whole Aryan Nation/white supremacist thing in the Pacific Northwest way outpacing KKK activity and growth in the Southeast.

jeez u kno an awful lot about racist organizations mistur
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer

This is simply not true.
The KKK is currently thriving most in Midwestern states.
And there's no evidence that southern states are any more racist that any other region of the US. In fact evidence points to the contrary.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Yeh it comes from idiots spouting off shit they know nothing about. Don't get mad at your bullshit getting called out
Quote by EyeNon15
Yeh it comes from idiots spouting off shit they know nothing about. Don't get mad at your bullshit getting called out

I aint even bothering m8, I get a wry chuckle out of watching your type trying to justify shitty behaviour.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer

Ha, yeah, sadly, he he.

ha

edit: Good news is, at that :rally" there were about a couple dozen Klan folks doing their garbage and hundreds of people counter-protesting.
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Apr 5, 2016,
I'm in the south and surrounded by Black Israelites and the Nation of Islam. KKK ain't shit here.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I aint even bothering m8, I get a wry chuckle out of watching your type trying to justify shitty behaviour.

You confuse justifying shitty behavior with pointing out that you lied. It's ok, I didn't expect any better from you.
Quote by EyeNon15
I'm in the south and surrounded by Black Israelites and the Nation of Islam. KKK ain't shit here.

lol i hope they get you
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by EyeNon15
You confuse justifying shitty behavior with pointing out that you lied. It's ok, I didn't expect any better from you.

You're not following any of this so there's no point trying to explain it to you.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by K33nbl4d3
lol i hope they get you

Get me?
Yeh they'll get me a fucking sandwich
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I feel like this thread's about to go eight layers of racist irony deep.

Yeh you had this feeling shortly before you brought up cotton
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I feel like this thread's about to go eight layers of racist irony deep.

EyeNon isn't exactly being ironic, he's being the anti-PC police guy saying racist shit.