Any recommendations about classical or scholarly classical guitar etudes or studies that are considered standard to know and have mastery of?
Learn this and the women will travel across the hills into your embrace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUzbJo8zUGk
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.

Ambient Symphonic Depressive Southern Melodic Blackened Death/Doom Metal
Quote by OcinH199
Any recommendations about classical or scholarly classical guitar etudes or studies that are considered standard to know and have mastery of?

Here are some:

Bourree ( Bach)
D Minor Prelude ( Bach)
Lagrima ( Tarrega)

Villa Lobos Etudes - pick your favorites
Tarrega Etudes - again, all good.
Carcassi
Sor
etc.
Considering that many of these are no longer licensed (what with the original author having generally been dead for over a century if not more), the original publishings of many of these pieces can be found on the internet. Quite a few of which I have as PDF files, and if you're interested I can send to you. This is assuming that you can read sheet music (notes) of course, since just about none of it was written down in tablature, though there are some notable exceptions.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Considering that many of these are no longer licensed (what with the original author having generally been dead for over a century if not more), the original publishings of many of these pieces can be found on the internet. Quite a few of which I have as PDF files, and if you're interested I can send to you. This is assuming that you can read sheet music (notes) of course, since just about none of it was written down in tablature, though there are some notable exceptions.

Also, you can find you tube videos of nearly everything now.