Basically I'm looking for patch cables that I can make myself. I'm sick of working with whatever cables I have lying around or that Guitar Center might have when one breaks on the road. Also I should redoo all my cables anyway, maybe once every 10 shows Ill have a pedalboard problem, which with the frequency that I play is just shy of once a week.

So far Gear Supply Co seems the most attractive to me http://gearsupply.co/shop/product/130315295

I don't know about the mumbo jumbo but they have inputs that swivel, which is amazing to me. It's a little pricy at 10 cables for $100 but i might do it anyway. Worst case is ill buy the 5 set and send them an artist inquiry for more discounts.

OTHER problem, I leave April 15th to fly to california because I'm performing at the Music Expo. This pedal board problem can most certainly not happen. So the sooner the better. Thanks for your help guys.

Edit- I also know lava cables get good reviews here. They are slightly cheaper as well. All opinions appreciated. I'd like to spend as little as possible, but I understand the price point of what I'm getting. I'd pay $100 if I had to, but less is obviously ideal.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Last edited by Katsock at Apr 5, 2016,
I buy from www.redco.com you can buy Mogami or Canare cable in bulk and nice neutrik ends. They will also custom make them for you if you want to go that route
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Besttronics cable and Switchcraft jacks is what I use. You can get stuff that will out spec moogami and canare for really cheap.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/