I'm at generation axe about to meet all those guys. What would you ask if you got to meet them? This thread is going to expire in about ten minutes.
What is the one piece of advice each of you would give a guitar player looking to get better? Not like a generic "What would you tell beginners" thing, but if an intermediate guitarist, someone who knows their way around the instrument, but isn't a virtuoso on it, asked you for advice, what would you say is the biggest thing you would recommend them to take the next step forward from "kind of good but nothing special" to actually being really proficient with the instrument?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
do you sleep with your guitars? like in bed
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I am shit at guitar, what are the best shortcuts to being good without practicing for 16 hours a day?
Ask if they can offer you the contact details of the producers who made them rich.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by UltimateGuizar
How do they feel about baby Joel and which Sam shoop is their favorite.

this is urgent
Do they know where Kensai is?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
If you didn't ask Malmsteen what his favorite donut was, you're kind of a loser TS.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If you didn't ask Malmsteen what his favorite donut was, you're kind of a loser TS.

+1
How did Zakk get on this bill?

Never mind I'll ask myself on April 26th when I see Gen Axe hear in Indianapolis!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 6, 2016,