I'm not a big fan of headphones during recording (they tend to fall off when I'm playing)

Anyone got any suggestions on earbuds for recording/playing music?
The last few I've bought off seem to keep breaking after a month or two.

Can anyone recommend a few earbuds?
Preferably those over Ear earbuds (those seem not to fall off)
and hopefully not over $50 (I want to mainly use them to listen to music, but be able to hear my recordings clearly as well.

Thanks
What kind of headphones are you using if they fall off? And what are you doing while playing?

I've never had a pair of headphones fall off during tracking.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I wouldn't go with earbuds but honestly, anything that you can stick in your ear and stay there. In general they're dreadful and inconsistent across the frequency range so I wouldn't know what to recommend.
Look up AKG 240 MKII or Beyerdynamic DT770 headphones instead.
Bad idea. I have yet to hear a set of earbuds that sound good enough for recording. I agree with ChemicalFire in asking what on earth are you doing while you recording to make your headphones fall off? Stand still and play.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Really cheap headphones made by Lenovo
They're one of those old kinds where the mic and headphones have two separate jacks.

I bought them a couple years ago (by a couple years, as in around 5-ish) from a friend thinking that I'd just use them for listening to music. They canceled no noise (in fact made it difficult to hear music). And they were really bulky, and I sometimes headbanging (I like metal) with the music, which is why they fall off.

As for the earbuds I was talking about,
the left earbud one day just stopped working (exactly one day after the return date expired)
They were these cheap earbuds, those Over Ear kinds (like the earbuds for running/exercising)
They had these specs:
Drivers: 10mm
Frequency response: 20Hz-20000Hz
Cable length:1.2±0.15m
Plug type:3.5mm
Speak sensitivity:42dB±3dB

Yea..
Last edited by Parac at Apr 6, 2016,
Simple solution... stop headbanging while you're playing. There's plenty of time to do that after you've finished tracking.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I personally love the fit of Apple Earpods; mine never fall out, they're only $40, and they sound pretty good. Earbuds are (in my opinion) fine for tracking, but obviously never use them for mixing!