Hi, I have 2 guitars, both with 25.5 scale, one with 24 other one with 22 frets, one rosewood, other one maple fretboard. I put same type of strings on them and It occurs to me that on the one with 24 strings have much less tension. I don't know if it does make sense, they are tuned the same but the one with 22 seems more difficult to play. I measured action at 12th fret and on both it was 0,3mm. What do you think guys, should I lower the action on second or am I just stupid because it's more possible option
Same scale length, same strings and same tuning means the same tension. A guitar with a floating tremolo or a lot of string length behind the bridge may well feel slinkier, but you'll need to bend further to get the same change in pitch. As far as whether you should lower the action, how you set up your guitars is down to how you want them to feel. Does it bother you the way it is?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by dthmtl3
Are you sure they are the same scale length?

Yup, checked on manufacturer's side again.
Eh, I know it sounds dumb but it's just not as smooth to play but anyway thanks for the input, maybe it's just my feeling :P
Web site specs aren't always reliable. Measure the scale lengths, just in case.
The break angle of the headstock/ string tree positioning can have a suprisingly large effect on perceived string tension.

For example, i have a strat that i hand biult 25.5 scale and it feels SUPER tight compared to my other factory strats. I changed the postion of the string trees and this problem was alleviated. Just my experience.
Yeah, same thing can be experienced with a stop bar bridge. Raising the tailpiece reduces the break angle at the bridge and makes the tension feel lower.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7