I'm trying to figure out how to best order my pedals in the chain for the best sound. Below are the pedals I have and the order in which I'm connecting them. Is this the best order?

Guitar -> TU-3 Tuner - TS-808 OD -> Holy Grail Reverb -> RC-2 Looper -> Amp

Thanks!
I have no idea about where loopers belong, but everything else looks in order.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
Thanks. My reasoning for putting the RC-2 loop station at the end of the chain is because it also has drum beats that I can switch on to play along with; I don't want the drum sound to be distorted by the OD or the reverb.
Looks fine to me. Are you using the TS as a boost or as a standalone OD? If it's the former and you're using some amp gain as well, I prefer having the reverbs/delays in the amps FX loop (if it has one).
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Looks fine to me. Are you using the TS as a boost or as a standalone OD? If it's the former and you're using some amp gain as well, I prefer having the reverbs/delays in the amps FX loop (if it has one).

I'm using the TS as a standalone OD; keeping the amp settings super clean and the clicking on the TS for crunch.
Also- my amp doesn't have an FX loop. I'm running all this in to a Fender Champ clone.
Just take the name Boss off and it's a start for lining pedals up. What goes into the effects loop will not be recorded on a looper.
I always put my wah 1st, then the tuner. I have a bog standard Cry Baby & it works better as 1st in line. But that's just my two pence worth
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
There really aren't any rules. I posted a basic will sound good set up. You can do anything, well, except distortion into the effects loops because that seems to always sound like ass, that you want to get what you want.
Your sequence is fine. It is the way I would set them up if I had those pedals. You do not like the sound of your setup?