Which boxer throughout history would you least want to be hit by, and what type of punch? Ex: right cross, left jab........

I personally wouldnt want a right strait from George Foreman.

Also wouldnt want a left jab from Larry Holmes.
Last edited by Dick Savage at Apr 6, 2016,
George Foremans do get pretty hot, man
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
George Foremans do get pretty hot, man

Damn it, you beat me to it, its fixed now.
I wouldn't want to get hit by any of them.

Earnie Shavers and Tyson especially

Also Prince Naseem
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I wouldn't want to get hit by any of them.

Earnie Shavers and Tyson especially

Also Prince Naseem

Yea Big Earnie threw every punch with bad intentions.
Quote by roger
Muhammad Ali and his simultaneous striking.

Were talking a single punch not a flurry
For one punch Mike Tyson easily
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by DigitalSea
Either Frazier, Jones Jr or Jack Dempsey. Boxing thread

Smokin Joe could do serious damage with that left hook.
Henry Cooper, left hook. Nearly 30lb lighter than Ali, (Cassius Clay at the time) still did serious damage
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
I'm 6'3" 240lbs and id honestly say id be afraid of getting hit by Pacquiao's left. (Mayweather fight non withstanding)
Also Marciano's right hand was devastating. Joe Louis too, hit like a truck for his build
Frazier maybe

We are talking about while they're in their prime right?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Frazier maybe

We are talking about while they're in their prime right?

Well considering the punch is the last thing to go......no it doesn't have to be in their prime.

Foreman is old as hell today and i bet not a single person in this forum could stand up to just ONE solid straight to the body from him let alone a hook or a head blow.
I think at a certain point they'd all just suck a lot and I wouldn't notice a difference and would probably die on impact
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I think at a certain point they'd all just suck a lot and I wouldn't notice a difference and would probably die on impact

Yea i probably left the topic parameters a bit too broad.
Uhh none of them

I'm a lover not a fighter
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Ali said Joe Frazier hit him with the single hardest punch of his career. Ernie Shavers had an awesome one punch knockout. There are a lot of great boxers. I wouldn't want to be hit by any of them.

I have studied martial arts for more than 20 years and I took a hook kick to the side of head that took me to my knees and I learned the real meaning of "having your bell rung". For about 30 seconds after (it may have been longer) I was totally incoherent. It ain't pretty and I never want to let it happen again.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Butterbean
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Dick Savage
I personally wouldnt want a right strait from George Foreman.

This
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Evilnine
Uhh none of them

I'm a lover not a fighter

You're a "wrestler," right?
Probably the hardest hitters I'm aware of are George Foreman and Joe Louis, but I'm sure any heavyweight with a good right arm would suffice
Last edited by TobusRex at Apr 15, 2016,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
You're a "wrestler," right?

Don't know about him, but I was a wrestler. Pretty good too, ranked in the top 10 of the USA for my weightclass for 2 years.

Let me tell you something about wrestlers....don't mess with them. They can, and will, kick your ass. Plus all good wrestlers have a little of the devil in them (they like mixing it up because they are good at it).