Looking for a good vacation destination not inside the continental U.S. any suggestions/recommendations?

Iv already been to London, Paris, and the Dominican Republic.
Islamabad Pakistan

Try Italy and check out the Cinque Terre, really nice place to be in
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Whichever is pavliickk's city
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Anywhere tropical where they're worried about Zika virus because the prices are dirt low.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Depends on what you like. I have travelled quite a bit and have some favorites depending on my activity. Scuba, surfing, hiking, historical touring, exploring really different cultures, eating, drinking... It's a big world with a lotta great destinations.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Depends on what you like. I have travelled quite a bit and have some favorites depending on my activity. Scuba, surfing, hiking, historical touring, exploring really different cultures, eating, drinking... It's a big world with a lotta great destinations.

Lets say i like eating/drinking and historical touring?
Turkey. They've got tons of Greek/Roman ruins and their national drink tastes like licorice.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dreadnought
lol don't go to Turkey

Yea, we are definitely not going to Turkey lol.

I'm honestly not into "touristy" destinations.....
I actually like to indulge and RELAX on vacation not trek around to a bunch of pointless tourist shit to be more tired when i return than when i left. Defeats the purpose.
"I like historical touring. I don't wanna walk around tho"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Dick Savage
Lets say i like eating/drinking and historical touring?

Some favorite spots:
Florence Italy- Expensive as hell but amazing food, local wine, and history. Top pick.
Ireland- Dirt cheap and had a blast. Most fun people ever.
Bavaria- not cheap but awesome and great beer
Israel- Phenomenal 3000yr history and pretty great mediterranean style food.

Have a great trip.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Quote by Cajundaddy
Some favorite spots:
Florence Italy- Expensive as hell but amazing food, local wine, and history. Top pick.
Ireland- Dirt cheap and had a blast. Most fun people ever.
Bavaria- not cheap but awesome and great beer
Israel- Phenomenal 3000yr history and pretty great mediterranean style food.

Have a great trip.

Hell yea man Ireland (i like their cuisine/beer) may be the spot. Much appreciated.
Quote by ErikLensherr
"I like historical touring. I don't wanna walk around tho"

Well thats not what i meant exactly. I just dont wanna travel 10 miles in a day in foot like i did in Charleston 3 or 4 times now.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Cuba, before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

I do love me some cuban food. Luckily i have a Cuban owned/ran cafe here in town.
Quote by Dick Savage
Hell yea man Ireland (i like their cuisine/beer) may be the spot. Much appreciated.

The people are what made this trip great. I appreciate all the ancient ruins, Norman castles, Irish history and scenery but everywhere we went the locals invited us in to hang out and were genuinely interested in getting to know us. A rare treat on vacation and they speak the same language, more or less...

Quote by DigitalSea
Yukon Territory. Inconnu Lodge. Check it out.

That dosent look bad.
Quote by Cajundaddy
The people are what made this trip great. I appreciate all the ancient ruins, Norman castles, Irish history and scenery but everywhere we went the locals invited us in to hang out and were genuinely interested in getting to know us. A rare treat on vacation and they speak the same language, more or less...

Yea thats what im talking about right there.
Quote by Dick Savage
I do love me some cuban food. Luckily i have a Cuban owned/ran cafe here in town.

lol Cuban food in Cuba you'll find will be quite different. Not in recipe so much but quality. Although the food they serve for breakfast in casa's is pretty damn good.
Quote by Rebel Scum
lol Cuban food in Cuba you'll find will be quite different. Not in recipe so much but quality. Although the food they serve for breakfast in casa's is pretty damn good.

Shouldnt be much different these people are from Cuba and they have most of their food imported from cuba. At least i know the pork is flown in.