you act surprised that he's a good singer
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dude, your sig creeps me out.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Trowzaa
you act surprised that he's a good singer

who me? I always thought he was a good singer, just singing shit tunes.
Decent song
Been playing on the radio in work recently

He had competent pop writers/producers in the 80s, now he has competent pop writers/producers for the 2010s
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This exact thread is made like every 2 years but with a different single
Yes Rick Astley is very talented, get over it

Also if you're a weirdo that's into bad dragon at least get the ones with pretty coloring. Bad dragon has the most beautiful dildos in terms of color. Too bad I'm not into the whole animal thing
Get rid of the NSFW stuff in your sig, you dingus.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by soundgarden1986
what i want to know is what is censored in the first pic

i need answers tc

The dildos from the second pic. It has the tubing and whatnot
You know, when you PM'd me and asked me if it was okay to post an image of dildos and fleshlights, and I told you that I thought it was okay, but for you to confirm with the pit mods, I thought you were gonna post them with some sort of context, not parade them on your sig.
Quote by seventh_angel at #33914692
You know, when you PM'd me and asked me if it was okay to post an image of dildos and fleshlights, and I told you that I thought it was okay, but for you to confirm with the pit mods, I thought you were gonna post them with some sort of context, not parade them on your sig.

fucking lollllll

anyway that song is good but I think his voice is kind of annoying still tbh.

if it was sung by, like, Justin Timberlake, and slowed down by 10 bpm, and a slew of trumpets and pads were added it could be excellent
Quote by seventh_angel
I told him it probably wasn't a big deal since I've seen people get away with posting those Rammstein dildos for humor.

Had I known he was going to put it in his sig as a wishlist..... yeah.... o_O
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by seventh_angel

Orson probably okayed it since he's a butt stuff aficionado
This is payback for the "rick roll" he's a little white boy with a big ol black voice.
He's aged really well. He's not fat or anything.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chrismendiola
I used to rickroll myself 'cause it's kind of a good song.

I mean it's a ball of dated cheese but yeah. I did the same thing.

And I changed my signature. Gosh. Now people that see the setup pic won't have any context. You guys just don't 'get it.'

By the way they're black because black friday sale.
Last edited by MasterStohner at Apr 6, 2016,
Quote by seventh_angel

...yeah

but it was clear from the start that this new user was going to demand our attention
he's well practiced at the forum pariah thing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I don't understand why people think Never Gonna Give You Up is annoying. I cherish the times I am Rick Rolled.

Astley still killing it in 2016
I also love getting Rick rolled I really enjoy hearing it when I do.

As for this new song though, I didn't think I could ever feel so neutral towards a song. Like I honestly feel nothing about it.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I love how everyone is like "hey that joke that was funny, because its pathetic, is now not only not funny but actually a good tune"

You bunch of pussies evidently think Rick Astley is actually gonna see this thread and start like penis shaming you or something....

On second thought maybe he should.

I see it now.......one day Nickelback drops a new turd and everyone's like oh yeaa always loved those guys!! They are such rascals!

Rick Astley blows ass and will always be the butt of my favorite internet joke!!!