For kicks, I tried out Fender's Bassbreaker 15 tube combo the other day. I saw some ads online and figured why not give it a listen. There's a very simple EQ with a nice gain and an XLR jack. I found it very easy to get some nice cleans on it and the br00tz when tweaking the gain. I haven't really looked at Fender before since I have pursued the br00tz, but this was a nice little amp and it seems that's where Fender wanted to go.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Is this a question?

I mean, yeah they sound nice.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Will it djent?
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Not really a question, I just hadn't seen any talk about them. I wasn't sure if it was me being wet behind the ears or it was a genuinely good amp. I'd be lying if it wasn't on my shortlist, but I'm not in a rush either. The one thing that I did notice on the 15 was the XLR jack is only on the 15 combo and head, allegedly for recording. Seems kinda strange to me, but I'm far from the expert here.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

They're really nice amps and the 15 has great features. In fact I wish they offered some of them on the bigger ones.

I want the 45 myself. I wouldn't mind the 18/30 but I heard from somebody hear that tried one that its not really that great compared to the 15 and the 45.

Quote by ThunderPunk at #33915283
Will it djent?

No lol
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah, I'd like to check out the higher watt models sometime...just so I can drive my wife nuts.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Quote by bjgrifter at #33915300
Yeah, I'd like to check out the higher watt models sometime...just so I can drive my wife nuts.

Honestly I like them a lot because a lot of the bigger companies just aren't trying to do that style of tone on a cheaper budget. Cheap Marshalls are pretty high gain and if I want something plexi-ish I'm paying up the arse. Fender doing this line and sitting it in that price range is friggin' gravy to me.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Okay, then I'm not totally nuts in thinking they're competing with Orange and Vox tubes.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Last edited by bjgrifter at Apr 7, 2016,
Quote by bjgrifter at #33915304
Okay, then I'm not totally nuts in thinking they're competing with Orange and Vox tubes.

The only nuts thing is the fact that Marshall didn't think about doing it first. My favorite current production Marshall is made by Fender!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Fender was smart to put out this type of amp. Most of their high-gain offerings were flops - machete comes to mind. This is more up their alley and really hits a market in much need of some attention and it does it with a reasonable price-tag.

With the surging popularity of indie/alt. rock music, putting out something to stand apart from the popular bassman amps was brilliant.

I've heard that there is some variation between the different models, but over-all these are supposed to be a "bluesbreaker" style amplifier. I'm gassing for one pretty bad - specifically the 45, but... the wife will make me sleep in the garage if I buy anything else.

I will say, I can't decide if I like how they look yet. Part of me likes the retro-modern look, but part of me wants that vintage look.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by ThunderPunk at #33915384
Fender was smart to put out this type of amp. Most of their high-gain offerings were flops - machete comes to mind. This is more up their alley and really hits a market in much need of some attention and it does it with a reasonable price-tag.

With the surging popularity of indie/alt. rock music, putting out something to stand apart from the popular bassman amps was brilliant.

I've heard that there is some variation between the different models, but over-all these are supposed to be a "bluesbreaker" style amplifier. I'm gassing for one pretty bad - specifically the 45, but... the wife will make me sleep in the garage if I buy anything else.

I will say, I can't decide if I like how they look yet. Part of me likes the retro-modern look, but part of me wants that vintage look.

I hate how they look. When I first saw them in the store, I honestly thought it was some cheapo, junky practice amp. Then I checked it out, saw what it was packing for glass and gave it a whirl. Blew my mind.

If I ever get one, it's getting thrown into a custom Bluesbreaker style cabinet ASAP.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Count me as another looking hard at the 45.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
My favorite current production Marshall is made by Fender!

I like that line

I need to try one now...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Glad you liked it. I mean if I worked for Marshall I probably wouldn't be a fan of that line though
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster