yes
8 30%
no
19 70%
Voters: 27.
Page 1 of 3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I lived in Elmhurst as a kid. It's all Latin American and South Asian immigrants and it's really grubby so I don't know how that's a bubble.

The other two Queens neighborhoods they mention are richer so them I can see.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Where I grew up isn't listed, so I'm more #thuglyfe than all of America.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by kalypto
I grew up in the hood.

Sorry wood, I meant wood.
Based on myself, I got a 78. I suspect my kids would score a good bit lower...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I got a score of 12... >.>

edit:

after retaking and selecting Richard Branson for the last question, my score is now 5 <.<

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 7, 2016,
I've spent more time out of America than I did in it so I have to say no.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
No I didn't grow up in America

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I got a 48 but to be fair I didn't own a TV for a long time and we didn't even have those restaurants around where I grew up so I've never had a taste for them. Also, why Denny's but not Perkins, I know Perkins well.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
If the "average American" can be seen eating at Applebee's or Denny's, I'm glad I don't know them. smh

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm english and demand to be accommodated for
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by seanlang01
I got a 48 but to be fair I didn't own a TV for a long time and we didn't even have those restaurants around where I grew up so I've never had a taste for them. Also, why Denny's but not Perkins, I know Perkins well.

yeah that quiz was really regionalist - I grew up in the state with the most diners per person in the country so of course I'm not gonna go to dennys or perkins
Quote by Xiaoxi
If the "average American" can be seen eating at Applebee's or Denny's, I'm glad I don't know them. smh

applebees, on the other hand
Quote by seanlang01

Interchangeable, except you can get even MORE redneck food at Perkins!

If they included Perkins and you would have selected it, add +30 to your score...
Charles Darwin
I've scored 46, but I have no idea what the purpose of the quiz is for.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Arby911
Interchangeable, except you can get even MORE redneck food at Perkins!

If they included Perkins and you would have selected it, add +30 to your score...

They used to have this option, "the indecision feast" which was just basically everything on the breakfast menu for like 10 bucks or something ridiculous. Goddamn, I ate that sunnavabitch, no regrets. You can't fuck up pancakes and bacon, but tbf the sausage was no good.

Never order anything that isn't basic breakfast diner food there though. Just don't.

Quote by seanlang01
They used to have this option, "the indecision feast" which was just basically everything on the breakfast menu for like 10 bucks or something ridiculous. Goddamn, I ate that sunnavabitch, no regrets. You can't fuck up pancakes and bacon, but tbf the sausage was no good.

Never order anything that isn't basic breakfast diner food there though. Just don't.

I do the Lumberjack Slam at Denny's + 2 eggs (straight up) + hash browns.

Fuck cholesterol, fuck calories and fuck the snobs that think where you eat defines who you are!

Charles Darwin
Quote by EyeNon15
Read the whole article and I still have no clue what is meant by bubble

Sheltered and pampered.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

Fuck cholesterol, fuck calories and fuck the snobs that think where you eat defines who you are!

"Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es."

- Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, 1826

*cue biting of the bell pepper*

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EyeNon15
Read the whole article and I still have no clue what is meant by bubble
It means places which are affluent enough to not be exposed to what life is like for the national "average" person.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
"Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es."

- Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, 1826

*cue biting of the bell pepper*

You forgot a few more useful french phrases...

I surrender.
Je capitule

We Welcome The Germans!
Nous souhaitons bienvenue à des Allemands!

Would you like to buy a monkey?
Voulez-vous acheter une singe?

Unless you trade in your BMW for a piece-of-Citroen or that most pushable of automobiles, the Renault, you don't get to pimp the French!

Charles Darwin
~ Freedom Fries ~

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ah ok, this crazy notion that your race alone does not determine how much priveledge the world awards you.

Thats just nonsense, ask any social justice warrior. They all know that we are all to be judged according to our race. Gender and sexuality slightly behind that.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Apr 7, 2016,
Quote by Xiaoxi
~ Freedom Fries ~

My Man!!

You do have the distinction of having been "to the manor born" (at least as far as that translates in the US) and not becoming a weak-kneed liberal half-wit, unlike so many of your peers!!
Charles Darwin
i smarts

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

this guy was recently heavily protested for being invited to speak at our school
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeh it's a lot easier for unis to scream out "white privilege" than it is to scream out "people who scored low on the bubble test priveledge"
Just took it on behalf of my kids. 29...
Charles Darwin
lol, I got the exact score for Philadelphia

oh and the tv question was crap. Made it seem like I don't watch any TV, but it was just all the shows they picked are shit for middle aged people. And apparently driving a pickup truck makes you not bubbled...
Quote by genghisgandhi at #33915730
yeah that quiz was really regionalist - I grew up in the state with the most diners per person in the country so of course I'm not gonna go to dennys or perkins
yea, that was a really dumb question. There's like 1 million better local places here. Don't see how that's "isolated"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 7, 2016,
Quote by vintage x metal

this guy was recently heavily protested for being invited to speak at our school

Figures, universities harbor a lot of idiots despite their reputations as being places of higher learning.

quiz says im really upper class lol, but thats cause i dont watch tv, rarely eat out, cause the quiz doesnt offer a complete picture at all, a lot of questions began with in the last five years, and a lot of them i answered no for even though some people would probably say yes for me.

but regardless i am an upper class douchebag no surprise
I would say no just because I've lived in a couple of different places so it would have been impossible to grow up in a bubble. One place I used to live in is on the bubble list but not very high up.

So the quiz doesn't really apply to me, but I got 44.
cat
Quote by seanlang01
Figures, universities harbor a lot of idiots despite their reputations as being places of higher learning.

do you know why they were protesting? or are you universally against protests? just curious

btw seanlang, I know that thread got closed but I didn't appreciate your personal attacks against me, especially when I try very hard to discuss things with you in a respectful and understanding manner. is there something you'd like to discuss with me personally?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 3