**OFFER HAS ENDED**
Thanks for your interest in this project, everyone! I'll leave this thread here so that you can access your completed album artwork if you haven't already!

If you like my work and want album artwork, please check out my page on Fiverr, and check out my portfolio.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys, I recently released my first album on iTunes and I had a lot of fun creating the artwork. I'd like to build a bit of a portfolio so that I can do more of this in the future, so I figure we can help each other out:
You get free album art; I get to build my portfolio.

If you're interested, please post here and let me know what you're looking for. If you have a band logo/pic/theme that you want to incorporate, send it along. If you want to create something inspired by something, send it along. Make sure to give me your band name, album name, and genre.

I'll give you a BMP at 1000x1000; all I ask for is proper attribution - and if you're happy with the art and are feeling especially generous, I'd appreciate you sharing my music with your friends or purchasing my album.

My artwork so far:

Everstorm's Eve: Watch the Stars

Grace Grape: A Place 4 My Plants

Miles From Nowhere: Angel

Asyndeton

Wolves and Revenants
Last edited by Spidey93 at Apr 18, 2016,
Well I'm easy to please so would you like to try to make something for my Hard/Prog rock band, called Miles From Nowhere. So far our logo is a modified Merkabah to look somewhat like an M, so I'd like that to be incorporated if possible.
I have a soundcloud if you want to hear the music to get an idea for artwork but I'm really not picky and having something tangible to represent the album is good enough for me.
No pressure for this either if you're not interested as our album desperately needs some work and will be a while before I'd consider putting the image on a finished product, but if you are interested then I'm eager to see what you have to offer.
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Quote by WildMiles96
Well I'm easy to please so would you like to try to make something for my Hard/Prog rock band, called Miles From Nowhere. So far our logo is a modified Merkabah to look somewhat like an M, so I'd like that to be incorporated if possible.
I have a soundcloud if you want to hear the music to get an idea for artwork but I'm really not picky and having something tangible to represent the album is good enough for me.
No pressure for this either if you're not interested as our album desperately needs some work and will be a while before I'd consider putting the image on a finished product, but if you are interested then I'm eager to see what you have to offer.
Thanks for your interest! I'd love to see what I can come up with for you! Can you please link a pic to the logo that you're describing? Any lyrical themes that you touch on? A link to your soundcloud would be great, too.
Thanks for the interest and prompt reply. Here is a link to my soundcloud for reference https://soundcloud.com/miles-mitten/sets/a-curiosity-in-delusions

The logo I was talking about is used as the current picture for my album upload.
As for lyrical theme think Muse meets Chevelle: Something open minded and enlightening if not slightly sarcastic and smart assed
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Quote by Spidey93
Hey guys, I recently released my first album on iTunes and I had a lot of fun creating the artwork. I'd like to build a bit of a portfolio so that I can do more of this in the future, so I figure we can help each other out:
You get free album art; I get to build my portfolio.

If you're interested, please post here and let me know what you're looking for. If you have a band logo/pic/theme that you want to incorporate, send it along. If you want to create something inspired by something, send it along. Make sure to give me your band name, album name, and genre.

I'll give you a BMP at 1000x1000; all I ask for is proper attribution - and if you're happy with the art and are feeling especially generous, I'd appreciate you sharing my music with your friends or purchasing my album.

Interesting. Mind sharing your email?
Quote by Mister Revenant
Interesting. Mind sharing your email?
Please send me a message via PM to let me know what you're looking for first.
Thanks alot, really diggin it so far. I can't help but notice the merkabah is slightly different in that the lines from the star points should meet in the center of the figure, rather than having the vertical line connecting them, or was that done intentionally? Either way I'm very happy with it so far, and the sections of the merkabah being different colors gives me an idea on how I can display the song names. Thanks again
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Quote by WildMiles96
Thanks alot, really diggin it so far. I can't help but notice the merkabah is slightly different in that the lines from the star points should meet in the center of the figure, rather than having the vertical line connecting them, or was that done intentionally? Either way I'm very happy with it so far, and the sections of the merkabah being different colors gives me an idea on how I can display the song names. Thanks again
I did the design based on this orientation and this concept.
Glad you like it!! Keep up the good work
**OFFER HAS ENDED**
Thanks for your interest in this project, everyone! I'll leave this thread here so that you can access your completed album artwork if you haven't already!

If you like my work and want album artwork, please check out my page on Fiverr