Page 1 of 3
check this horrible rapist thing i said

Believe them [victims of rape] on a personal level, but on a legal level it should be treated with as much scrutiny as any other crime.

what a monster lock me up
Check out my band Disturbed
if it makes you feel any better, i am also a rapist.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 7, 2016,
What does "believe them on a personal level" mean.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Who would dispute that?

Quote by ErikLensherr
What does "believe them on a personal level" mean.

Outside a court of law
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Who would dispute that?

feminists on the internet apparently
Quote by StewieSwan
feminists on the internet apparently

Sounds about right
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by k.lainad
if it makes you feel any better, i am also a rapist.

mate we all have raped the goddess mother gaia
Quote by StewieSwan
mate we all have raped the goddess mother gaia

hey don't get all mythological on me, scumbag
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

You put a lot of thoughts into this, OP.

Would you say...you're an analrapist?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Now you've done it mate...I predict this will bring many pages of interesting opinions, and I'll be sure to follow the discussion very closely!!!!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33916594
Who would dispute that?

Outside a court of law

o.

I'm staying outta this
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Xiaoxi

nah anal is gross. who wants poop on their dick?
Quote by Xiaoxi

This is still the best AD gag imo
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by ErikLensherr
o.

I'm staying outta this

Good plan
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I never really understood why rape is such a massive huge deal like it is.
Like, in Ohio, there have been multiple people given straight-up life sentences for it. I knew this first guy personally.
http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/528793/Charles-Roseberry-Sentenced-to-Life-for-Sex-Abuse.html
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/02/shaker_heights_man_sentenced_t.html

As for the matter at hand; Yeah, the legal system (US) is fucked in terms of burden of evidence.

By the way, the law isn't fair to males even when the male is the victim. Male rape victims have been court-ordered to pay child support.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2008/08/15/janecrane.html

I'm going to stop before this gets really tangential.
Last edited by MasterStohner at Apr 8, 2016,
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33916637
This is still the best AD gag imo

Agree

I always forget it's AD it's been ripped off by so many things
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
One of my professors said he didn't believe in abortion until his niece was raped by another of her uncles.

Really, what the fuck does it take?
Quote by MasterStohner
I never really understood why rape is such a massive huge deal like it is.

Whoa dude

You should probably talk to a the rapist about your problem
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by MakinLattes
One of my professors said he didn't believe in abortion until his niece was raped by another of her uncles.

Really, what the fuck does it take?

Your niece getting raped by an uncle, apparently.

Quote by MasterStohner
stuff

Fucking wow.

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I never really understood why rape is such a massive huge deal like it is. Like, in Ohio, there have been multiple people given straight-up life sentences for it. I knew this first guy personally.
As for the matter at hand; Yeah, the legal system (US) is fucked in terms of burden of evidence.

By the way, the law isn't fair to males even when the male is the victim. Male rape victims have been court-ordered to pay child support.

First off, woah

Second, child support matters and sexual offence cases have no jurisdictional similarity. The simple fact of "I was raped" doesn't automatically discharge a person of having to abide by other laws.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Stewart "cis scum" Swan
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wait what? Is there no burden on the accuser in terms of actual evidence in USA? Just on the accused? That's fucked up!
Quote by Acϵ♠
Stewart "cis scum" Swan

Does "cis scum" mean that you are a "cis" person that is also a scum, or does it mean that you are a scum that also identifies itself as scum (in comparison to "trans scum", which is a scum that doesn't identify itself as scum)?
There is a burden of proof, it's just that certain circles of people online (small circles, it should be noted) have a tendency to take everything the accuser says to absolute face value, with the presumption of absolute truth in any form.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
StewieSwan: from psychotherapist to psycho, the rapist in no time at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by gonzaw
Does "cis scum" mean that you are a "cis" person that is also a scum, or does it mean that you are a scum that also identifies itself as scum (in comparison to "trans scum", which is a scum that doesn't identify itself as scum)?

yes
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by MasterStohner
I never really understood why rape is such a massive huge deal like it is. Like, in Ohio, there have been multiple people given straight-up life sentences for it. I knew this first guy personally.
http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/528793/Charles-Roseberry-Sentenced-to-Life-for-Sex-Abuse.html
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/02/shaker_heights_man_sentenced_t.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2008/08/15/janecrane.html

Parents come home to see the house in flames with the fire department doing their best to put out the blaze. Parents come over and ask, "son, what did you do?" When told that you were just trying to smoke the whole house, all they can do is shake their heads.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Whoa dude

I'm not saying I don't think it's a problem, but I don't think it's "the worst thing that can happen to a person" and I don't understand or agree with people that call for death penalty for fairly standard rape cases. And it doesn't help that laws in much of the US state that you are automatically guilty of rape if your partner is intoxicated, whether you know it or not, and seemingly whether you are intoxicated or not.
Bad wording, shit.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Second, child support matters and sexual offence cases have no jurisdictional similarity. The simple fact of "I was raped" doesn't automatically discharge a person of having to abide by other laws.
I see this about the same way as a robber suing you for medical bills because he broke into your home and fell down the stairs. That is to say, my position on this is "It's all on you, buddy."
I don't think anyone should be able to force legal responsibility on you by committing a crime against you.
Quote by MasterStohner
I never really understood why rape is such a massive huge deal like it is. Like, in Ohio, there have been multiple people given straight-up life sentences for it.
Should be that way for all states.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by MasterStohner
I'm not saying I don't think it's a problem, but I don't think it's "the worst thing that can happen to a person"
No offense, but if I was a dude and enjoyed a dragon dildo up my bummer I'd probably not think getting violated was a big deal either.
Quote by snipelfritz

predction: thread is about to devolve into a puddle of urine
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Red flags have been set off.
Red flags have very much been set off.
Quote by snipelfritz

Page 1 of 3