ITT: people who act like the youth vote will not decide the next election

Page 1 of 2
ew bernie sanders supporters are a bunch of neckbeards

is this the future of the U.S if this guy wins?
Jesus, all i see are future mcdonalds employees, and 4chan members.. can't forget about them
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

bern gon make anime great again

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 8, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
bern gon make anime great again

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

aren't you like in your late teens or early twenties?

how do you know about how the future of anything will be like. you've barely been paying attention to the world long enough to give a shit, let alone notice
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
aren't you like in your late teens or early twenties?

how do you know about how the future of anything will be like. you've barely been paying attention to the world long enough to give a shit, let alone notice

early 20's, i don't know anything, i'm a shit poster.

at least Joshua Garcia got the joke ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't tell if blue hair is a guy or girl

i was too busy counting the number of potheads and bronies in one pic
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Rebel Scum
What is this thread even? The topic doesn't match the OP?

it's whatever you want it to be, baby.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

this is libtards

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by k.lainad
it's whatever you want it to be, baby.

ITT: Rainbows, Gumdrops and Unicron
Pic in OP just goes to show why the US needs national service.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i am confused. Is this thread seriously mocking the fact that young people are (or are becoming) politically aware

The OP is most likely stolen from reddit anyway given his history lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
i am confused. Is this thread seriously mocking the fact that young people are (or are becoming) politically aware

I thought it was making fun of the picture, which appears to have been taken at just the right time to make many of them look especially stupid.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by stratkat
I will never register to vote.
I figured I was going to end up doing the same, but (I forgot how) they made me do it in my high school Government class.

They automatically renew it too, so it's like well ok.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by steve_muse

Yeah wtf.

At least in the US you got two powerful establishments taking the backseat cuz of youth votes. I'm still baffled by Americans who think Trump or Bernie's running is inherently bad, can't even begin to fathom how young voters would be criticized by a young voter for being young.

Quote by stratkat
I've never cared who wins, I've never registered to vote, I will never register to vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCjjVSmop5Q

Both extremes look like fucking ******s anyway. At least trump supporters are more attractive.

I like how the white guy is literally yelling over a black guy over white privilege.

I'm joining Xiaoxi in his campaign against libtards.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 8, 2016,
I Feel The Bern

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I imagine a lot of folks will be feeling the burn when Trump or Clinton win and politics descends back to being shit and uninspired again.

Also due to chlamydia.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by k.lainad
Jesus, all i see are future mcdonalds employees, and 4chan members.. can't forget about them

4chan loves Trump
I have nothing important to say
Quote by stratkat
At least trump supporters are more attractive.

they all look the same and they all look like middle aged psychopaths

tbf as far as the OP's concerned if i was bernie i would probably drop out of the race after delivering a speech to that but on the other hand that was probably at a university or something
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3

tbf as far as the OP's concerned if i was bernie i would probably drop out of the race after delivering a speech to that but on the other hand that was probably at a university or something

That baby looks terrified.

And it's mother looks psychotic.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Trumps daughter's pretty hot so I'd giver her my vote if you know what I mean.
Quote by DardySon
Trumps daughter's pretty hot so I'd giver her my vote if you know what I mean.

he agrees
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33916839

I like how the white guy is literally yelling over a black guy over white privilege.

I'm joining Xiaoxi in his campaign against libtards.

my favourite thing ever is white people telling black people what they should be offended by
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
my favourite thing ever is white people telling black people what they should be offended by

I prefer boobies, but whatever.
Quote by Diemon Dave
it's called whitesplaining, use the terminology
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
it's called whitesplaining, use the terminology

So cringe, jfc.

'Gonna go synergise my tofurkey with a liger-striped spork.'

Yeah, you sound like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
no idea what any of that means
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Almost everyone in this photo has blonde or fair hair wtf?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
nazi germany innirrr
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Gatecrasher53
Almost everyone in this photo has blonde or fair hair wtf?

Most of em. Maybe it's just coincidence. Heil give 'em the benefit of the doubt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by steve_muse
no idea what any of that means

Exactly, internet spawned portmanteaus are terrible and work about as naturally as a rusted Floyd Rose.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
yer but whitesplaining's still a thing
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
yer but whitesplaining's still a thing

It's a fuckin' buzzword m8. Sure, it's probably patronizing but it's also immaterial in the grand scheme of things.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
almost every individual thing, concept or action is immaterial in the grand scheme of things
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
almost every individual thing, concept or action is immaterial in the grand scheme of things

Exactly, why wont people just accept that existence is petty nonsense brought on involuntarily and taken just as arbitrarily.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
god's grand scheme obvs
Quote by ErikLensherr

Page 1 of 2