These devious degenerates have taken my Friday night ritual and given it the pathetic label of 'rage yoga' - a nefarious yet obvious attempt to pussify the metal masses. We will not stand for this:

http://www.sfgate.com/living/article/Rage-Yoga-encourages-posing-while-cursing-7232172.php

Istace also encourages participants to feel free to swear and drink while posing, telling Vice that "as soon as people get into the sequences they tend to naturally drink slowly." Metal music is also often played too

Going so far as to attempt to artificially implant into the metal subculture the girly practice known as 'slow drinking'. Despicable.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Are you real or a parody?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I came as soon as I felt a disturbance in the force.

That said, I could see myself doing yoga to Hangandervidda
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Maybe blast beats sound different while doing shoulder stands for extended periods.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Reminds me of BLACK YO)))GA

filthy liberals
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I believe that most aggressive forms of metal would benefit the listener most to find a center in similar activities, such as power lifting or circuit workouts. The juxtaposition of yoga with high bpm and high energy musics just feels too awkward to embrace
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by MHDrunk
'rage yoga' - a nefarious yet obvious attempt to pussify the metal masses. We will not stand for this

Leave it to Canadians to pull something like this.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Quote by Metal_Head1
peace metalheads are hippies with patch vests

I endorse this statement.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I could rage on the concept of "Rage Yoga" for a few paragraphs, but it's suffice to say...

it's like trying to mix oil & water.