the main complaint about that amp is that when using it at low volumes, there's a volume jump when switching from the clean to the gain channel.

other than that, i haven't heard much negative about it.

personally i think it's a great amp.
^ yeah ch 1 and 2 have the volume jump. It is 100 fixable if you use MIDI to control it though.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Nice thanks guys I finally picked it up yesterday i can defiantly hear the volume jump..Sorry for beginner questions but how would i use a midi footswitch or control it midi Robb? I cant fiigure out how to post pics in the text on here lol I was trying to put a pic in but it just says something about img size? Thanks for all the help guys and replies!
I have the same amp (Bought it back in September or October). I absolutely love the amp to death. I have it paired with an Orange PPC212 cab and I can get a bunch of different tones out of it. I have my clean set up as close to the Fender glassy cleans as you can get, my channel 2 is classic metal-ish (Maiden like) and channel 3 is the insane more modern gain. There is a bit of a volume jump between ch1 and 2 but I find it doesn't bother me too much, though I don't play in a band to drown out anyone lol. Usually when a song kicks into overdrive it's louder anyways I find so yeah, not a concern to me.

Overall, I would easily recommend the amp to anyone. Love it!
Quote by Rookd
Nice thanks guys I finally picked it up yesterday i can defiantly hear the volume jump..Sorry for beginner questions but how would i use a midi footswitch or control it midi Robb? I cant fiigure out how to post pics in the text on here lol I was trying to put a pic in but it just says something about img size? Thanks for all the help guys and replies!

You need a MIDI capable pedal board some of the L6 and Boss MFX have MIDI in/out on them. you then set up patches on the pedal board that recalls the settings of the actual channels of the amp. There are guys here who use and understand MIDI foot controlers much better than me.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate