Hello UG Forum

I have just recorded a video
But I need you to "Criticize" and "Recommend" me about my sound
How do I Improve my sound? I am so newbie (which means I don't Understand much)
I don't use plugin too (Still newbie)

Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0w_g_GJuvY

Gears
Ibanez RG 3XXV
Cubase 3
Zoom G3 as audio interface (okay, does it affect my tone?)
ADA GCS 2 (Cab Sim)
Joyo British Sound (Marshall Amp Simulation)

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Great playing. I don't hear any problem with your sound though I prefer when you play on the neck pickup but that's just a personal taste thing. I wish I played that well..
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
double track your recordings.
use a slight delay on the second track 3-5ms and hard pan them.
use different chord voicings on each track for example open Am on one track and the barre at 5th on the other.
Great playing!

Guitar tone can be a tricky thing to nail down. While overall yours is pretty good, you could try these couple of things to thicken it up a little. You should find all of this stuff as stock plugins in Cubase

1. EQ - For overdriven and distorted tones I find you can roll off everything above about 6kHz. Most of that is just noise anyway. To find the sweet spot for your guitar, roll the frequency down until you hear the tone get dull, then roll it back up a little. You could then add a little boost in the lower midrange.

2. Compression - This can help smooth out level peaks, balance the tone from low to high, and bring out a little more of the fundamental pitches in your guitar tone. It may take a while to get the hang of it, but there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

There are also plenty of other ways to set up your amp and cabinet sims too which I'm happy to talk about if you'd like. Let me know. In the meantime, check out the link below for examples of how I've used the above techniques.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Good luck!