disney channel was pretty great in the early 2000's

i have a younger sister, so we used to watch those original disney channel movies after she came back from school. Some of them were really shit, but I liked that Halloween Town series, and pretty much any movie with ryan merriam. I also liked the sports movies... johnny tsunami, Buffalo dreams, motocross..
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Eastwinn
OH MY GOD
\
thank you for posting this

you are welcome my brother posted it on facebook and i thought it was pretty much the best thing i'd ever seen
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
:0
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
legit beautiful and the comment by Statler and Waldorf was perfect

10/10 video 10/10 thread
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
personally i would give the thread 9/10 because while the content is flawless i feel that in picking a title that would indicate what song was contained within "same as it ever was" would have been a more elegant choice but thank you
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
but it was Kermit singing and so the song was not the same as it ever was
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
personally i would give the thread 9/10 because while the content is flawless i feel that in picking a title that would indicate what song was contained within "same as it ever was" would have been a more elegant choice but thank you

I disagree because personally, as soon as I read the thread title I started singing the song in my head, only to click the thread and find my expectation joyously subverted
9.5/10
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
thank you both for the reassurance that legit made me feel happy in a non-ironic way
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22