I'm currently driving a 2004 Santa Fe and move a lot of gear in it for shows. I can fit two 4x12s and a 1x15 bass combo in the trunk and a ton of amps and guitars in the back seat. However, it's reaching the end of its life so I've been looking at bigger wagons/crossovers. Any other gigging musicians own a Nissan Cube? Found one for a great deal, excellent mileage, but I don't want to have to take even more cars to gigs.
Get a big van. Those are great for moving things.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Only if you want to be constantly mocked and have your masculinity/sexuality questioned everywhere you go
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Only if you want to be constantly mocked and have your masculinity/sexuality questioned everywhere you go

It already. As for the van idea, I'm unlikely to get 30mpg. If it were a vehicle just for shows, totally, but this needs to be my day to day ride as well.
Might as well get a Prius ahahahahaha
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Brooom broooom muthafuckas!!!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
shouldn't matter what you get, as long as it's bigger than a smart car

i jammed with a guy who could fit his entire drumset into the backseat of his Jetta
get a mk1 caddy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
If I can get two guitars, a 4x12 and a head in a 1970 Beetle, you have absolutely no excuse.
Cry yourself to ash
Any hatchback or wagon before a Nissan cube, that thing is as much of a pleb to drive as it is to look at.
- - - - - - - - - - -