sitting
21 53%
standing
17 43%
I don't wipe
2 5%
Voters: 40.
Page 1 of 2
Sitting. WHo the hell stands up for it? Wouldn't your butt cheeks naturally clench shut when you stand up?

Why am I even giving this any level of thought?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I wipe sitting mostly, then for the last one or two wipes I stand up to make sure there's nothing on the inner cheeks that I missed.
we've had this thread before a long time ago and if one thing could be gathered from that thread it's that people who stand up to wipe are animals

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
wow what a creative thread moonage i dont know why anyone else hasnt asked this exact same question 20 thousand times by now WOW moonage good job you should be so proud of yourself like woweee this is going to go places the pit has never gone before
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
shut up it's been ages and it's high time the standing up people get some verbal abuse

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
jam taking a stand against standing
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
damn

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
shut up it's been ages and it's high time the standing up people get some verbal abuse

Is it really something to get worked up about?
What I don't get about sitters ... how do you wipe if the toilet is in the way? Like, by definition if you are sitting then your butt is making contact with the toilet seat. So do you like nudge a little bit to the side and squeeze your hand between your butt and the back of the seat or something? Isn't that uncomfortable?
Quote by gonzaw
What I don't get about sitters ... how do you wipe if the toilet is in the way? Like, by definition if you are sitting then your butt is making contact with the toilet seat. So do you like nudge a little bit to the side and squeeze your hand between your butt and the back of the seat or something? Isn't that uncomfortable?

you stick your hand down the back

who sits completely over the fucking toilet seat anyway

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by gonzaw

You lean forward a smidge, stick your hand down the back and wipe....

How is that concept difficult to grasp?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Rebel Scum
Is it really something to get worked up about?

yes i am very worked up, this is serious posting

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
How big is your butt?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I don't know what's sadder, this thread or the fact you went to the effort of finding all the old threads......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I don't know what's sadder, this thread or the fact you went to the effort of finding all the old threads......

I don't know what's sadder, this thread, the fact I went to the effort of finding all the old threads or the fact you went to the effort of a comment saying you think it's sad, which in itself is very sad......
there is no banter, there is only minge sand

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by sam b
I don't know what's sadder, this thread, the fact I went to the effort of finding all the old threads or the fact you went to the effort of a comment saying you think it's sad, which in itself is very sad......

sam looking up all those old posts is a very megano thing to do

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by sam b

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by sam b
wow gr8 thread m8 so original and well thought out well done u asswipe
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by EndTheRapture51
sam looking up all those old posts is a very megano thing to do

You do realise it takes about as long to make a post as it does to find the threads?

Unless you're an idiot who cant search properly of course. Probably why this certain individual thinks it took "effort".
Quote by sam b
You do realise it takes about as long to make a post as it does to find the threads?

Unless you're an idiot who cant search properly of course. Probably why this certain individual thinks it took "effort".

it's still about a minute of your life youll never get back

Quote by EndTheRapture51
it's still about a minute of your life youll never get back

try half.

..and I think I can spare 30 of my billions of seconds left Either this or wiping my ass
Last edited by sam b at Apr 9, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by gonzaw
Somewhat big

The beauty of my method is that it works for all ass sizes

Most people only have one ass size at any given time.
why the fuck would you stand

first of all clenching but everybody has already said that

also you look fucking weird in shitty public bathrooms where the stalls aren't very tall
What sort of imbecile stands while crapping?

Worst toilet experience for me was while I was going through basic training in the Army. The porta potties hadn't been emptied in, well, probably ever. You could smell them baking in the sun from 50 yards away and it wasn't pleasant. First step was to take a giant breath and hold it. Ran up to the toilet, opened the door, and inside....well, inside the crap was rising up through the toilet hole probably by an inch or two. I strategically straddled the hole with my feet, squatted down, and took care of business without my precious bottom touching anything but air. Still I ran out of air and had to take a breath before leaving the crapper. Ugh.
neither cuz i get ur mum to clean it for me lolololololol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Where's the bidet option? I DEMAND a bidet option.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2