Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out the bass chords for this song...I've looked at the tabs and it sounds great but I'm just having problems identifying a couple of chords...so far I have:

A major, Asus2, A5, then it's ( A,E,G#) <--don't know that one
G#7-3, G#5
F# minor, F#sus2, F#5, then (F#, C#, E) <-- don't know that one
C#5, C#m5, C#5, C#5

Then it just repeats and that's the entire song.

Also a bit iffy when it comes to the G#7-3...all G#7 is missing is its 3rd note and C#m5 came off as (C#,G,C#)
The chords are actually just A G#m F#m C#m, no need to microanalyze that far

"G#7-3" would be better as G#m7 (no 5)
Also, C#-G#-B#, not C#-G-C#. C#m(maj7).

May I ask why you're asking?
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
I'm trying to learn a bit more about structure and identifying so I picked a song I knew to test out my ear and sight since I haven't played in awhile

The "[a]ctual bass part" is where you see the main part of the bassline.
A-E: A is the root. From all the other instruments, you can conclude A major.
G#-B: G# is the root. From all the other instruments (particularly at "Jetzt stehst du da an der Laterne"), you can conclude G#m (or G#m7 to G#m even)
F#-C#: F# is the root. From all the other instruments, you can conclude F# minor.
C#-G#: C# is the root. From all the other instruments, you can conclude C# minor. The B# on top (fret 10, D string, spelled as C) is a temporary major 7th over a minor chord. mM7's don't stay for long, they're transitional.

As long as you can justify what you say, you should be okay ~
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something