They're two of my most favourite guitar solo's and I really wanna learn both in the long run. But I wanna tackle the easiest one first (and yes i know they're both extremely difficult ) so which one would you say is the easiest? Thanks
The easiest one will be the one you practice most.

Just pick one and start working.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
One day i used to master Tornado of souls (before i break my wrist and right hand capabilities drop to half)...never attempted to play Mr. Crowley... So i suggest (not recommend) tornado
Guitars:___________________________
'12 Gibson 1958 Standard Reissue
'14 Fender American Special Stratocaster
'14 LTD MH-1000FR STBLK
'14 Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster
'05 Ibanez RG320FM

Amp:__________
Laney IRT Studio

Guitar Effects:_____________________
Boss GT-8 Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Dunlop Original CryBaby Wah
TC Electronic FlashBack Delay
TC Electronic Corona Chorus
JHS Little Black Amp Box
y think tornado is more difficult.Faster tempo,sweep picking and those bendings are hard to get.
Tornado is more demanding in terms of finger strength. Honestly Mr. Crowley is mostly triads and hammer-on/pulloffs. If you learn a couple patterns you can learn the whole song quickly.
We're just a battery for hire with the guitar fire
Ready and aimed at you
Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
For a twenty one gun salute
For those about to rock, FIRE!
We salute you
Quote by jonpbullock1
They're two of my most favourite guitar solo's and I really wanna learn both in the long run. But I wanna tackle the easiest one first (and yes i know they're both extremely difficult ) so which one would you say is the easiest? Thanks

Both are legendary solos, but Tornado of Souls is WAY more technically difficult. Start with Mr. Crowley - anything by Randy Roads will be more accessible than Marty Friedman, generally speaking.
yeah tornado is a good bit harder. that's not to say mr crowley isn't an awesome solo (it is), just tornado is a fair bit harder.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Awesome, thanks for the replies everyone! Looks like I'm tackling Mr.Crowley first then