I've been looking around, and I wasn't able to find the exact model with a Floyd rose and diamond inlays. As far as I can tell there's no record of one. It's a bc rich Kerry king V with a licensed floyd rose. The serial number is SR#31300387. It was also made in Korea.
Last edited by itgrocks at Apr 9, 2016,
It has the widow style headstock with silver tribal decals on he headstock and body. It looks very similar to that, but the fret inlays are bigger.
Quote by AvoidingBee7
Yukk! Bc Rich

I've never owned a BC rich, I've only played a couple in a shop. What does everybody hate about them?
i figured out its a NJ series signature kerry king v. Why is it so hard to find that model?
Quote by LiquidOcelot7
I've never owned a BC rich, I've only played a couple in a shop. What does everybody hate about them?

I just straight up don't like the look of BC riches guitars. Seems shallow but if I don't love the look of a guitar I won't pick it up to practice. WIth that image above I was all, "OOO flying V, *Scrolls right* aaawwww that head stock is just a shame..."
Quote by groobert
I just straight up don't like the look of BC riches guitars. Seems shallow but if I don't love the look of a guitar I won't pick it up to practice. WIth that image above I was all, "OOO flying V, *Scrolls right* aaawwww that head stock is just a shame..."

I have to agree, my primary heartache with BC's is that horrible looking headstock.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin